Sign in to follow this  
campmeat

What it’s all about!

Spending the last few evenings processing my bull has been a lot of work , but something I always look forward to . Teaching my son to take pride in your blessings , along with teaching him skills that I hope he will carry on to his son. Having my father there this time to see me pass on the passion of hunting and the outdoors the way he instilled them in me is something I will hold tight for the rest of my life.

This has been my favorite part of this hunt.

IMG_3403.jpeg

IMG_4956.jpeg

• Like 30
  • Love 4

Congrats on the successful hunt and on sharing it like that. Processing is honestly one of my favorite parts of hunting

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, olmos1010 said:

Your the man Frank, congrats on a successful hunt and experience all the way around. 

Thank you brotha! I’ll be putting my boy in for a youth hunt next year. Hopefully we are as successful as you and your tribe. 

• Like 1

Processing with family/friends is truly the cherry on top to end the hunt! Very cool all 3 generations participated. Congratulations on your  success

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The first thought that came to me after seeing your pictures is they could be a modern representation of a Norman Rockwell painting. Really great to see them. Brings a tear to my eye. I was the first of my siblings that were born in Arizona after my family moved from New York to here in 1949 because my older brother had asthma and Arizona was a better climate. My dad hosted dove, quail and when possible, deer and elk hunts for the Eastern family members when they would come "out west" to visit. I had to pull out the family hunting pictures and reminisce. My wife was walking behind me as I looked at a 1950's picture of 6 of my uncles brother and Dad in red plaid hunting gear grinning from ear to ear and asked "who are THOSE nuts ?" ...lol

• Like 3

Awesome. Love all the generations helping out. Cherish these times while you can! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AzNative63 said:

The first thought that came to me after seeing your pictures is they could be a modern representation of a Norman Rockwell painting....

Great observation.  Spot on!

• Like 2