My sympathies and it looks like you are being overwhelmed. I sent you a PM/DM early on about the 10-22 pistol. But you have probably been overloaded. Let me know if you get a chance. Thank you.

And again, I'm so sorry for your loss. As parents we hope to never experience the loss you feel, and I pray my children will out live me, as well as my close relatives and friends.

UPDATE…I got an avalanche of pm’s which led to phone calls and texts to where I’m not sure what I have.  Guys who said they’ll take several guns, but might take a couple more when they come leave me not able to tell anyone what is available.  Bottom line…the three guns listed are sold,  most 9 mm  are spoken for, .22 Ruger handgun spoken for.  I’m going to give it through the weekend and see who comes through and then repost what I have.  Thanks to all who sent condolences regarding my son.  Much appreciated!  Sorry to all who asked what I have available….I don’t know for sure. I had no idea I’d get so many responses in a few hours.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, tomharveyb said:

Final post….All guns are sold.  

Are you referring to the first set you listed or ALL guns!  Thanks

1 hour ago, ewilly said:

Are you referring to the first set you listed or ALL guns!  Thanks

All.  A guy bought the last ones today

• Like 1