trphyhntr

Found an enormous deadhead (coues)

41 minutes ago, OpticNerd said:

DANG!!! You used up over a years worth of good luck in under 24 hrs. That buck is insane! 

A big elk and this so far this year. I’m going ram hunting with some dudes in a couple weeks, you see where I’m going with this…

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

Can we call him the cross over buck?

Ya crossed over to the other side right. Great find. Shot my lion while he was eating a doe kill. Stuffed his butt. Participation trophy I like that. Get him colored up and get a cap a stuff him. I could sell you your cap back. Lol

29 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Ya crossed over to the other side right. Great find. Shot my lion while he was eating a doe kill. Stuffed his butt. Participation trophy I like that. Get him colored up and get a cap a stuff him. I could sell you your cap back. Lol

That would be a good one for him that was a big body. I got my cape from mY buck last year I’m gonna use I think 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Is he on the strip or something cuz the number I got for him goes straight to voice mail 

I know he has been ruining like crazy with tags this fall.  He may be out scouting for his boy's sheep tag but let me try to find him. 

If Steve is too busy, Adam did some dang good coloring on some horns of mine. Brian is dang good too. I wouldn't hesitate to have either of them color em up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Oh....and I do know Steve likes to "match the hatch" with coloration of the local fauna so DM me with were you found them and I'll pass it on to him...............

White tanks  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2