Adicted

Son looking for work.. Hard worker and motivated

LU 640 - Serve an apprenticeship - Focus on instrument & controls. Serve him well for life.Β  Good clean work that an older person can perform,Β  Nobody stays young forever.

If he is interested in HVAC construction work let me know. I have customers who are always looking for dependable trainable help.Β 

On 12/5/2023 at 8:24 PM, AZkiller said:

Tough to compete huh? Even tougher for those of us that get licensed and insured. πŸ™„

Why tough to compete, great works sells its self, and bad work doesn't. My electrical license is a joke, money grab by registra and doent really protect anyone, a bunch of bank rupt contractors telling you how to run your business, haha. Tell him to be a man of his word, complete every project and never forget who he is doing it for, the customer. He's gonna go far.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Why tough to compete, great works sells its self, and bad work doesn't. My electrical license is a joke, money grab by registra and doent really protect anyone, a bunch of bank rupt contractors telling you how to run your business, haha. Tell him to be a man of his word, complete every project and never forget who he is doing it for, the customer. He's gonna go far.

Liability and workman’s comp for me and my 3 employees is now $9k a year. I guess yeah xxxx it all and go under the table is an optionΒ 

• Like 3

Oh that part yes, ins and comp, yes no employees and its still $5000

• Like 1

I just wanted to respond to this post about the work Dylan just did for me. He showed up on time, gave a fair and no-nonsense estimate and did very high quality work. His crew showed up and were very efficient and polite. I have no hesitation in recommending him to others as we are pleased with the nice job he did.Β Β If any of you are on the fence about getting some work done around the house, I would give him a chance. I will try to post pics of the pavers and turf he did for us. I am confident you will be pleased if you give him a shot.Β 
Β 

Thanks,

Ryan

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, duxngeez said:

I just wanted to respond to this post about the work Dylan just did for me. He showed up on time, gave a fair and no-nonsense estimate and did very high quality work. His crew showed up and were very efficient and polite. I have no hesitation in recommending him to others as we are pleased with the nice job he did.Β Β If any of you are on the fence about getting some work done around the house, I would give him a chance. I will try to post pics of the pavers and turf he did for us. I am confident you will be pleased if you give him a shot.Β 
Β 

Thanks,

Ryan

Thanks ryan. Β 

Hes picked up some pavers and turf jobs to keep him busy for a bit. Hes going to finish those jobs and we will talk about what direction he wants to shoot for. Β Thx fellas for everyone who reached out. Β 

• Like 1