Sign in to follow this  
Broken Wheels

PLZ REMOVE!

I went up to Accuracy Speaks at Usery for mine. I have one of my Tikka 270WSM and can't tell that it isn't part of the rifle.  They have installed two for me and both are the same.  Excellent work.

1 hour ago, Crazymonkey said:

See Eric  at Axis Works  and get one of there self  timing  breaks  it's the same breaks he uses  for the youth giveaway  guns . They absolutely  work.

I second this! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crazymonkey said:

See Eric  at Axis Works  and get one of there self  timing  breaks  it's the same breaks he uses  for the youth giveaway  guns . They absolutely  work.

I have several from Axisworks and love them. He just did the 6.5prc my son got for Christmas.

The big 5 port I got from him for my other son is big but WORKS. my recoil shy 11yr old can shoot my 300 win mag. Even the smaller brakes work great too. My 8yr old isn't recoil shy and was shooting my 338 win mag at the range the other day. 

• Like 3

Todd South, Southern Xpress Custom Rifles has done all of mine. Reasonable and pretty perfect. You can't tell where the brake meets the barrel. All looks like one piece. He is near Bass Pro.

His number is 1 (602) 677-3791.

• Like 1

My 8yr old shot his new Sauer 100 in 6.5 PRC today. With Axisworks thin profile 4 port brake for the 1/2×28 thread the rifle basically had next to no recoil. My buddies 11yr daughter shot it too without issue. 

Axisworks brakes seriously kill recoil!

• Like 1