Sign in to follow this  
BassSlayer

Crappie Time

Well the crappie have been being caught at Rosey lately. But not by me lol. The ones catching them are using livescopes and hovering over the schools in about 20 feet over brush.  Then like a sniper on call of duty drop it on their heads and take em out. Talked with 2 guys out there they each had 12-15. If anybodys hearing anything at other lakes give us a shout. Maybe even San Carlos might be good this year ??? 

So Happy New Year and Happy Hunting

I have to learn how to use my live scope, have had it 2 yrs and haven't used once. Cool post

I hear "crappie are being caught at" and now it means nothing with livescope being used so heavily. 

Happy New Year Bassslayer. That 40HP you sold me on this site is still running like a champ.

• Like 1

Trailcams - unethical, no fair chase, illegal

livescope - plug it in and fill the live well, boys!!! 

seems legit. 

just kidding…no but seriously. 

• Like 5

23 hours ago, wildwoody said:

I have to learn how to use my live scope, have had it 2 yrs and haven't used once. Cool post

Sounds like it’s time to learn. Get out there 

• Like 1

Hey Roosevelt Mark, I think I chatted with you on the lake while you and another boat were fishing by each other. Had my wife and dog with me me in a center console Nitro. Next time I will yell Mark real loud see if you turn LOL.  Good to see your face and know now who to look for LOL. 

I have the PanOptix setup myself, but its definitely hard to stay above those crappie and see your Jig consistently. All I caught was a tank of a CARP

Hope to meet up with you out there someday and maybe a tip.

Hey CouesPursuit Glad to hear about that motor. Im happy its working well for you. Any Walleye lately?

IMG_1567.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BassSlayer said:

Hey Roosevelt Mark, I think I chatted with you on the lake while you and another boat were fishing by each other. Had my wife and dog with me me in a center console Nitro. Next time I will yell Mark real loud see if you turn LOL.  Good to see your face and know now who to look for LOL. 

I have the PanOptix setup myself, but its definitely hard to stay above those crappie and see your Jig consistently. All I caught was a tank of a CARP

Hey CouesPursuit Glad to hear about that motor. Im happy its working well for you. Any Walleye lately?

IMG_1567.jpg

Right on Man.

That was not me.

7 hours ago, BassSlayer said:

IMG_1567.jpg

that’s a Buffalo innit? 

• Like 1