Sign in to follow this  
Roofer Billy

Saved this Girl from being ran over this am.

This young lady was running in the middle of Brown and Lindsay this morning. She dang near got us both ran over. Very well mannered and has two collars on. Please help me locate the owner. I don't do Facebook or any of those other sites. Maybe someone who does can post pictures of her on there.  She has these collars on one is flashing a green light.IMG_20240125_074424.thumb.jpg.d7fc4b4ef952051febc71b004485be5b.jpg

IMG_20240125_074419.jpg

IMG_20240125_080216.jpg

• Like 8

Nice work!  Take her to the nearest vet office and get her scanned for a microchip.  I did that with a dog I caught once running down the middle of a road and they were able to find the owner.  I bet that's a GPS collar of some sort too.

• Like 3

It looks like her collar has an AirTag on it, Hopefully the owners will likely be knocking on your door if the battery is still working.  

• Like 1

I've seen a guy walking 2 dark GSPs in that area multiple times.  Not helpful I know but def well groomed and someone is looking or will be as soon as they get home and notice.

My buddy has a couple gsp’s he’s always exercising and lives on power/university. I’ll call him

I drove around from neighborhood to neighborhood trying to find someone who might be looking for her. Well I turned north on 24 th st. And Brown. And the entire neighborhood was walking the streets looking for her. I guess she is very well known in that neighborhood. I was able to return her to the right full owner. And was offered the pick of the litter . Apparently she just turned 2 and was bread bye the number 2 best of show in field and agility 

IMG_20240125_111655.jpg

• Like 23
  • Love 5
  • Wow! 2