Sign in to follow this  
Roofer Billy

Saved this Girl from being ran over this am.

2 hours ago, Roofer Billy said:

Just left the vet . She is chipped but not registered. Can't find who the owner is 

I would think the registering would be included in the price of the chip. I have seen before where pups were chipped and not registered.

Way to go, post pics of your new pup  :)  

• Like 2

This was the 2nd post on FB Mesa Arizona Lost Pets, complete with owners name, when lost and a phone #.  Seriously folks, FB peeps can find animals (and people) if you ever find yourself in the need 🤣

1VNJFzIl.jpg

• Like 2

From Facebook post

The dog listed in this picture is a male the owners name is Santiago his number is 480-825-0606 he went missing on the 19th of January in the area of Center and Brown RD in Mesa. I hope this info is helpful!

32 minutes ago, punxsutawn said:

From Facebook post

The dog listed in this picture is a male the owners name is Santiago his number is 480-825-0606 he went missing on the 19th of January in the area of Center and Brown RD in Mesa. I hope this info is helpful!

Post on page 1 of this thread said they've been reunited.  

50 minutes ago, Horn_Ridge said:

Post on page 1 of this thread said they've been reunited.  

This is a different dog. Then the one I found. The one I found is a female 

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, punxsutawn said:

From Facebook post

This one is different 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PRDATR said:

I would think the registering would be included in the price of the chip. I have seen before where pups were chipped and not registered.

Yeah you would think chipping your dog would automatically have your info related to the chip. Seems strange.

4 hours ago, Roofer Billy said:

I drove around from neighborhood to neighborhood trying to find someone who might be looking for her. Well I turned north on 24 th st. And Brown. And the entire neighborhood was walking the streets looking for her. I guess she is very well known in that neighborhood. I was able to return her to the right full owner. And was offered the pick of the litter . Apparently she just turned 2 and was bread bye the number 2 best of show in field and agility 

IMG_20240125_111655.jpg

That's awesome! Congrats on doing the right thing and now you will get an awesome dog out of it!

4 hours ago, PRDATR said:

It was for my 2 healers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sonorakitch said:

If you'd settle for $400 I'll take her.

What? Wtf?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sonorakitch said:

Was joking fellas...glad for the dog and the owners and the good Samaritan obviously!

I guess maybe it was a bad joke...

Sarcasm doesn’t come through text very well. Especially when you dont  Post often. That’s all