Sign in to follow this  
bojangles

Hide your guns from your ex!

Private storage unit for rent in payson.  Easy access, 24hr.  
350 a month.

IMG_2759.jpeg

1 minute ago, yotebuster said:

This serious?!?  $350 a month for a connex?!?  

Why not?  There is no storage available in payson that I know of.  Plus I think this is about what you will pay for storage in payson anyways.  I talked to some people and this was about what they were paying for a storage unit.  If you think the price is too much, I’m open for offers. 

4 minutes ago, bojangles said:

Why not?  There is no storage available in payson that I know of.  Plus I think this is about what you will pay for storage in payson anyways.  I talked to some people and this was about what they were paying for a storage unit.  If you think the price is too much, I’m open for offers. 

Sorry, I have no idea what storage brings in Payson, I always thought climate controlled storage was like $80 month for a garage but times have likely changed and I’m just clueless to it!  Good luck on everything!! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

always thought climate controlled storage was like $80 month for a garage but times have likely changed and I’m just clueless to it!  Good luck on everything!! 

Not even close . $350  a month get you a dusty; hot 28x12.and that s a deal.

• Like 2

IMG_1807.png

I was paying $145 a month for a 10' climate controlled unit last year. But the prices had gone up to about that for regular storage.  If I would have known how popular those places are 20 years ago I would own a couple.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AZbowhntr said:

I was paying $145 a month for a 10' climate controlled unit last year. But the prices had gone up to about that for regular storage.  If I would have known how popular those places are 20 years ago I would own a couple.

They have been going up around Tucson like CRAZY. My storage is $104/month.

7 hours ago, AZJoshua said:

IMG_1807.png

From what I hear, those prices aren’t legit, and you’ll have to wait 2 years to get one.  My Buddy was just paying over 300 a month for a unit.  They raised the rent monthly.  That was actually the place my buddy was using. 

Not sure on the price but my mom just got one a month or so ago…🤷🏼‍♂️

25 minutes ago, Azmuledeer said:

If you got so much stuff you have to store it time to clean out 

Yeah thats kind of stupid. Lots of reason people need storage. Take me for example, We sold our home (about 3500sqft) with a 2 car garage, we now live in the home I grew up in (580sqft) No garage.

I have about 20 mounts that take up about 480 of that sqfootage so yeah I need a storage unit for the rest of the mounts and tools and ammo etc.........until I build another home. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Yeah thats kind of stupid. Lots of reason people need storage. Take me for example, We sold our home (about 3500sqft) with a 2 car garage, we now live in the home I grew up in (580sqft) No garage.

I have about 20 mounts that take up about 480 of that sqfootage so yeah I need a storage unit for the rest of the mounts and tools and ammo etc.........until I build another home. 

Same .... I'm in a very similar situation as you.

13 minutes ago, Timberside said:

Is it sound proof?  Like as if someone screams while in it can you hear them from the outside?

IMG_0945.jpeg.7687d9289406792efa126b171426e9b3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2