firstcoueswas80

Let's see those side by sides!

25 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

All I have is 2 Damm Jeeps..

And a Rebel. 

Nice, now I just need to sell my PW. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I've got 2 different sets of aftermarket lights, but he didn't install them either. 

Didn't say I personally installed anything. I said that my Company installed them . Now does anyone  Have pre factory set Rigid lights? Does anyone or has anyone on here ever been to Rigid lighting for lighting and other services. We just don't do lights.Has anyone ever bought or driven a Ford Raptor with  Rigid factory integrated light. Or the new tundra? 

17079721971103816571123508785610.jpg

Nope, your company did not touch my machine, and I use Baja Designs and NACHO on my RZR and KC on my trucks. 

1 minute ago, ctafoya said:

Nope, your company did not touch my machine, and I use Baja Designs and NACHO on my RZR and KC on my trucks. 

Feel better now? 

Back on topic.....

Next on my list is roof rack like what's on the Can AM. I think that's the only way to carry rifles on a RZR without beating them up. 

For $100 though it's worth trying out that gun bag on Amazon. Should be able to strap that on the bar behind the front seat. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Back on topic.....

Next on my list is roof rack like what's on the Can AM. I think that's the only way to carry rifles on a RZR without beating them up. 

For $100 though it's worth trying out that gun bag on Amazon. Should be able to strap that on the bar behind the front seat. 

After I drop my boy at school, I'm loading up the razor and taking it to my buddy's house to see if we can get that Colton gun boot attached to my roof rack. I'm hoping so but we shall see. I definitely want to use something like that instead of the gun bag but the gun bag would suffice in a pinch.

52 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Back on topic.....

I mount my rifle bag in the rear in-between the rear seats and cage. Its big and will stick out slightly. But my seats are also on sliders in case I carry extra fuel so that helps. I also have the flat rear platforms that go in the place of seats depending on what I'm doing and who I'm with. I would have had a roof rack already but I wouldn't be able to fit in the toy hauler. 

We build headache racks for our rangers out of conduit.  Then put down a plywood platform across the bed and mount hard rifle case, storage box and removable ice chest that can double for storage. Keeps the dust out of the bed for dry storage and can throw a deer or pig on top. Don’t use that for archery elk but can hang the soft rifle case on the headache rack, tie horns/packs etc. 

12 hours ago, Roofer Billy said:

Didn't say I personally installed anything. I said that my Company installed them . Now does anyone  Have pre factory set Rigid lights? Does anyone or has anyone on here ever been to Rigid lighting for lighting and other services. We just don't do lights.Has anyone ever bought or driven a Ford Raptor with  Rigid factory integrated light. Or the new tundra? 

LIke this?

RIGID.jpg

• Like 4

Got the gun boot installed. Super happy with how it went! All I need now is a winch a jack and a fire extinguisher.

20240215_102140.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Got the gun boot installed. Super happy with how it went! All I need now is a winch a kack and a fire extinguisher.

20240215_102140.jpg

I use this. I can do more things with it in any direction being portable.

Superwinch 1140232 Winch2Go 12V DC Electric Portable Utility Winch 4000lb/1814.4kg Single Line Pull with Steel Mounting Plate, Integrated Hawse Fairlead, 7/32" x 40' Synthetic Rope, Handheld Remote

https://a.co/d/jgew4sc

On 2/14/2024 at 9:38 PM, Roofer Billy said:

Are you the same guy on here that got knocked in the head at Home Depot?

• Haha 1