Just wanted to say thank you to 8-9 fellas from here who have inquired from my post and received some work on there pick-ups from my business, Copper State Diesel.

Unsure of their usernames but will add as I see em, awesome group of people to work with.

Thanks again, Hunter

• Like 4

Welcome to CWT...

I see your very first post was a self-promotional advertisement.

Maybe we should all come here just to promote our businesses instead of discussing hunting activities.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

Welcome to CWT...

I see your very first post was a self-promotional advertisement.

Maybe we should all come here just to promote our businesses instead of discussing hunting activities.

Just trying to help folks from breaking down while on said hunting activities! Thanking the few who I have helped, but I hope you enjoy your day man. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CopperStateDiesel said:

Just trying to help folks from breaking down while on said hunting activities! Thanking the few who I have helped, but I hope you enjoy your day man. 

And I'm sure there are at least a hundred other mechanics on here that could do the same. 

Maybe they already have enough work...

1 minute ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

And I'm sure there are at least a hundred other mechanics on here that could do the same. 

Maybe they already have enough work...

I’ll always give thanks, whether you’re having a good/bad day. This just happens to be the platform that’ll reach these individuals, and if they comment I can let others know they’re good people to work with.

Anyways, still hope you enjoy your day man!

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

Yeah, the CWT forum is buzzing with non stop hunting discussion and new topics (not).  

If it weren’t for draw results, classifieds and sharing photos of the sloppy joe I made for dinner this forum would be dead.

By the way…. what does “What I had for dinner” have to do with hunting exactly?

Bad take. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Yeah, the CWT forum is buzzing with non stop hunting discussion and new topics (not).  

If it weren’t for draw results, classifieds and sharing photos of the sloppy joe I made for dinner this forum would be dead.

Bad take. 

Everyone has to eat to hunt

• Like 1

I say give the kid a break. 

He was introduced by his Dad who is a LONG time member and contributor. He is obviously not just on here to promote his business. Regardless, it seems pretty evident that his services where actually used and appreciated so I am all for him posting on here. In my humble opinion I would appreciate knowing ANY member on here that can provide a service that is useful to me as I have found(with the rare exception) that the people on here are upstanding folks. 

Post up your business and help your fellow hunter.

• Like 19

I gave your name to my neighbor and he called me up and said you were fantastic. I will be calling you when I need something for sure.  Well done! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Curtis Reed said:

Bad take. 

Not a bad take, as this is a hunting discussion forum, first and foremost.

I just thought posting a new "Thank You!" thread in the classifieds was a bit disingenuous and could have been done in his original post.

No big deal.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

I just thought posting a new "Thank You!" thread in the classifieds was a bit disingenuous and could have been done in his original post.

No big deal.

So you run this chit now?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

It is helpful to know of a good diesel mechanic just like it is to know a good gun smith/maker/builder.

Probably not the best approach but much better than the miriad of scammers we've had on here lately.

Since I've made my mistakes on this forum, as many of us have from time to time, I am not going to throw stones.

I look forward to some of your future posts about hunting or hunting products that are for sale. Congrats on your apparent good name and your appreciation of the people on here.

Best wishes and a sincere welcome.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TR0UBLE SH00TER said:

No big deal.

Pretty bad take considering majority of hunters eat the animals they harvest... But who cares about my opinion, that’s probably a better question for Mr. Steve Rinella. 

I’ll also remember to run my next post by you to make sure it fits the mold. Thanks. 🤡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1