Sign in to follow this  
hunter72

Draw results are up in the portal

2 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

Cool video, the pics of Vermillion cliffs and kaibab seem to be a little misleading but I'm just fine with that.  That late hunt looked reasonable as far as weather but it sure didn't look easy.  

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Cool video, the pics of Vermillion cliffs and kaibab seem to be a little misleading but I'm just fine with that.  That late hunt looked reasonable as far as weather but it sure didn't look easy.  

I know they came in from the North and visited the North rim of the grand canyon

On 2/27/2024 at 8:42 PM, UggRedBilly said:

I know they came in from the North and visited the North rim of the grand canyon

Glad you recognized features in GMU 23, cuz I was fooled by what CatfishKev said.  I thought maybe they were headed toward a unit further north than 23 due to going past Vermillion Cliffs.

13 hours ago, JohnO said:

Glad you recognized features in GMU 23, cuz I was fooled by what CatfishKev said.  I thought maybe they were headed toward a unit further north than 23 due to going past Vermillion Cliffs.

They started to get wise to try and throw people off on where the hunts are because I bet people recognize their areas easily with background landmarks

2 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

They started to get wise to try and throw people off on where the hunts are because I bet people recognize their areas easily with background landmarks

Newberg did an interview with my pig honey hole directly in the background.... didn't see a pig in there for years after that. We were able to double in there this year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Newberg did an interview with my pig honey hole directly in the background.... didn't see a pig in there for years after that. We were able to double in there this year. 

Which interview was that?......

asking for a friend....lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1