Sign in to follow this  
hunter72

Draw results are up in the portal

I am in. Talk Res.  Hopefully have answers on submittals. Is Silver Creek frozen?

10 hours ago, idgaf said:

Next Wednesday. Starts Friday, but I have inventory.  We will invite Kevin as well

Would have been awesome.  Got a thing on the 7th I can't miss.  And following week I have routes.  

9 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

I think he not coming, darn it.

When we get our schedules to mesh we will do a round 2. 

Silver creek doesn't freeze very often. 

Late Season Archery Bull in 23.  New unit for me, so looking for guys who have had the same tag just to hear their experiences with the same hunt (mid to late November).  Not looking for secret honey holes - just want to know if you enjoyed that hunt.   Pictures welcome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnO said:

Late Season Archery Bull in 23.  New unit for me, so looking for guys who have had the same tag just to hear their experiences with the same hunt (mid to late November).  Not looking for secret honey holes - just want to know if you enjoyed that hunt.   Pictures welcome.

Sit water. Watch the Late Archery elk hunt from randy Newbergs channel on YouTube.  That is the 23 Late archery hunt

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnO said:

Hunt the southern part of the unit.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Did he get one 

It was one of the camera guys hunting named Marcus. He was mainly doing spot and stalk. Saw tons of bulls and some super nice ones. Got within shooting range twice. It was a good small series. I'll throw a link down soon. They made the late archery hunt look better than it actually is though lol

• Like 1