Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Train Robbery Joseph City

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/video/1421550.amp

Five Phoenix Residents Charged with Burglary After Failed Boxcar Heist in Navajo County

Five individuals are behind bars after a botched burglary attempt on a boxcar in Navajo County, Arizona.

Acting on a tip about questionable behavior near the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway, deputies arrived at the scene near the Jack Rabbit Trading Post in Joseph City and observed signs of forced entry to a boxcar, according to FOX 10 Phoenix.

Around 5:30 p.m. on March 1, the suspects' vehicle was stopped, and inside, the Navajo County Sheriff's officers discovered tools that could be used for cutting locks.

The five men, identified as Eren Morales-Sepulveda, 28; Osiele Morales-Sepulveda, 19; Oscar Morales-Sepulveda, 18; Jesus Ruiz-Urias, 20; and Adan Morales-Mendivil, 26, were subsequently taken into custody and charged with burglary and possession of burglary tools, as reported by WMICentral.

The investigation prompted the involvement of the Arizona Department of Public Safety and Homeland Security, signaling the serious nature of these allegations.

All accused are reported, to be Phoenix residents and now also face immigration holds due to their illegal status in the country.

An update from the Navajo County Sheriff's Office on March 4 indicated, "All subjects are illegal immigrants and are being held on an immigration hold." These additional legal complications suggest that the ramifications for the alleged burglary extend beyond the immediate criminal charges. The suspects were all booked into Navajo County Jail, where they await further proceedings.

Happens all the time, few years back someone stole a bunch of firearms out of a container in the Winslow yard. Big screen TV's on the Laguna Rez. Funny that it's only once in a while they report what's actually happening. I have lots of stories, stories you'll never even believe.

They'll be promptly released based on thier immigration status. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Couzer said:

Happens all the time, few years back someone stole a bunch of firearms out of a container in the Winslow yard. Big screen TV's on the Laguna Rez. Funny that it's only once in a while they report what's actually happening. I have lots of stories, stories you'll never even believe.

I'm sure it does and we just don't really hear of it, I had a buddy that worked for ADOT over by Ash Fork and he always had crazy stories, I bet the RR isn't any different!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Couzer said:

This is the truth. Rail car break ins near Winslow and JC happening a lot. Ask any railroader. This one just happened to get the spotlight

• Like 1

So what’s the stories??

25 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Sounds like they watched some Fast and the Furious before trying.

I was thinking breaking bad

• Like 3