coocoo4coues

Time for a new bow

Look into the martin line they have a bow out this year that is called the Martin moab and its price tag is around 400.00 bow prices have gone through the roof lately so look there for economic reasons plus they have been around forever.

hello - hangs down if i could afford one would be the new pse x-force - even though they have a 2009 omen , cam is way to outragess - with the x-force a single pin is good out to 40 yards. and easily handle a 100 yrd pin - just my opinion but WOW - Gary

I really like the PSE Xforce, and the Mathews Reezen...but the price is outrageous.

Tell me more about the Martin line of bows. Don't know much about them. :ph34r:

I would go with a new line pse tio! look at the 2009 bow maddness series bows. They are fantastic and are at a good price.

Hey vato. How much $ for the PSE Bow Madness?

Ive shot Mathews all my life - but seems that most people agree that the PSE outdid everyone this year. I shot the reazon - definately more vibration and thus noisier than the DXT. however, I think you have to sacrifice somewhere. I need to wait though to shoot the monster. How does the PSE compare to the BOWTECH 82 airborne??

I personally think if anyone is going to buy a new bow they should try all brands and buy whichever they feel more comfortable with. Its like buying a car. What is better a lexis, mercedes, etc. Just realize with more speed your probably going to have a harder draw, smaller brace height (making it more critical), and will most likely be noisier.

Good luck

I personally think if anyone is going to buy a new bow they should try all brands and buy whichever they feel more comfortable with. Its like buying a car. What is better a lexis, mercedes, etc. Just realize with more speed your probably going to have a harder draw, smaller brace height (making it more critical), and will most likely be noisier.

Good luck

+1

You need to shoot all of them you can get your hands on. What one guy likes may not be what you like. Shoot them all then buy a Hoyt Alphamax or Katera! :P

If you're not dedicated to the proposition of shooting a brand new 400 fps monster that'll cost you a grand, I'd suggest checking e-bay, archery talk classifieds & craigs list. You can find many, many 1-2 year old bows for hundreds off of what they originally cost.

As for brand new bows, the Diamond line from Bowtech is awesome & usually a couple hundred less than comparable bows from other manufacturers.

You just need to shoot a few and pick the ones that feels the best for you.. You can't go wrong with Hoyt, Mathews,pse and bowtech..

Take a look at the new Hoyt alpha max 32 and 35. Thats the new bow I will be ordering this spring. The new mathews monster is suppose to have a ibo of 360 fps ? I just dont know how forgiving it is and the hand shock with it.

You can also do alot of research at www.archerytalk.com but that web site is very addicting and you will waist hours and hours there, lol

Good luck

+1

You need to shoot all of them you can get your hands on. What one guy likes may not be what you like. Shoot them all then buy a Hoyt Alphamax or Katera! :P

Thats what I'm talking about. I have a newer hoyt Katera XL and made the mistake of shooting the new alpha max 35 the other day at corner archery .. So now I will be ordering a alpha max 35 as a back up