Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Another Covert trail cam video

I just wanted to put something together with samples of images and video of all kinds of critters taken with the Covert 1 and 2 cams. Some of these pics and video you have seen previously, some you have not. Not sure if you will enjoy this one as much though since it's softer music, but hope you enjoy it anyway.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/video_clips/...mera_sample.wmv

Amanda

That was really nice Amanda. I wish I knew how to put something like that together. You got a great looking buck. Thanks for sharing as always. :)

TJ

TJ,

You just need software to do it. I use Pinnacle Studio. It's not high end software, but I like it because it's fairly easy to use and you still get good results.

Amanda

TJ,

You just need software to do it. I use Pinnacle Studio. It's not high end software, but I like it because it's fairly easy to use and you still get good results.

Amanda

[/quo

I will look into that software. I have lots of video and would like to do something with it. Thanks Amanda! :)

TJ

[/quote

I will look into that software. I have lots of video and would like to do something with it. Thanks Amanda! :)

TJ

One word of warning....you need a fast computer with lots of memory and hard drive space to edit video. Otherwise it can be very slow and frustrating. You might be able to add memory to your current computer to make it better for video editing.

You might also search your computer and see if windows movie maker is already on it. And just start messing with that since I think it's included free with windows.

Amanda

Very cool.

Plus what a great sampling of what you can do with your camera Amanda!

I enjoyed the vid, even the music. Pretty cool to see the pictures in sequence so

one can see the "movement" frame by frame.

Noice!