Sign in to follow this  
azpackhorse

60mph Barn Owl

So there I was..............driving to work in the morning like I have done for the last 20 sum-odd years, enjoying my cup of coffee when all of the sudden WHAM!!

I let out a scream (manly, low pitch yell..not girlie scream) It took me a minute to figure out what happened, then I recalled seeing an Owl's face in my windshield of my Jeep.

What really upset me was I couldn't drink my coffee due to glass chards.

I stopped on the way home and confirmed species................kamikaze Barn Owl.

:o Mine would have been a girl scream :rolleyes:

Dang I bet that was loud.

That sould have required a stop at Wal Mart for

some new shorts and Circle K for more coffee :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Those barn owls are protected species, Im afraid you will need to come with us.

Yep, protected. I'm afraid that whole unit will have to be closed to hunting until we evaluate what impact the deceased owl will have.

I hit one way back when also, low man scream....

Hehhehehehhehehehhe :lol: :lol: Aahhh sorry man....I could not resist after reading your post...you made me laugh :lol: tears came off my eyes :lol: hehehe yea we believe you manly low pitch scream :lol:

It does have one of those wild life license plates that AZGF advertises, I guess it thinks it's entitled.

I almost hit a HUGE Javelina a few weeks ago and last week another Fox narrowly escaped the Jeep.

I jerked my head so hard reacting that it screwed my neck up, had to go to the Chiropractor for a week.

It does have one of those wild life license plates that AZGF advertises, I guess it thinks it's entitled.

I almost hit a HUGE Javelina a few weeks ago and last week another Fox narrowly escaped the Jeep.

I jerked my head so hard reacting that it screwed my neck up, had to go to the Chiropractor for a week.

Big sissy.