Sign in to follow this  
mattys281

Got my First head mount back.... FINALLY!!!

This was my first archery deer, taking in Jan '08. When I dropped him off at the taxidermist & he said it would be a little over a year, my heart landed in my boots.... but I stayed pretty busy this year & the time passed quickly enough! ;)

He did a great job & it was worth the wait!

post-1431-1237400153_thumb.jpg

Mat the deer looks great, now start saving your pennies to pay for your coues from this year. Heading out to look for bone this weekend,send you a photo if I pick some up......

Real nice desert Muley for sure! Glad it all worked out... This time next year that buck will have some nice company with coues mount!

AzP&Y -Doug

This was my first archery deer, taking in Jan '08. When I dropped him off at the taxidermist & he said it would be a little over a year, my heart landed in my boots.... but I stayed pretty busy this year & the time passed quickly enough! ;)

way to go, very nice, if you don't mind, can you give the taxidermist name, my frist deer with my bow was a muley. thanks INKSPOT

post-2340-1237408088_thumb.jpg

Great looking mount for sure! I like waiting for things to get finished at the taxidermist, it gives me something else to look forward to. Congrats on your buck!

-Tracy

way to go, very nice, if you don't mind, can you give the taxidermist name, my frist deer with my bow was a muley. thanks INKSPOT

It was done by Paul Taylor, Taylor Made Taxidermy, 480-990-2709.

Gorgeous buck Matt! Living where you do I wouldnta figured you for carp versus coues - but he is AWESOME!