MuleyMan

AZ Muley Country

Snow on May 23!

post-3283-1238135347_thumb.jpg

post-3283-1238135489_thumb.jpg

Several monsters have been whacked here..........

post-3283-1238135553_thumb.jpg

Cliffrose...........yummmmmmm

post-3283-1238135619_thumb.jpg

A monster was whacked while he was with some does here

post-3283-1238135821_thumb.jpg

A terrific spot to find a mature buck living.......

post-3283-1238136046_thumb.jpg

post-3283-1238135745_thumb.jpg

Just like Stanley said, if you know MuleyMan it is probably on the strip.

Did you get an elk tag Chris, or are you waiting for the deer draw, to put in for that Big Mule Deer tag.

Good Luck to you and God Bless

Not sure were it is , but I am willing to go help you glass up a big muley! :lol:

Did you get an elk tag Chris, or are you waiting for the deer draw, to put in for that Big Mule Deer tag.

Good Luck to you and God Bless

I have an rifle bull elk tag for a 1st of October rut hunt in unit 10.............................in Colorado, LOL. I have a unit-wide landowner voucher locked in for that great unit in NW Colorado that is a trophy unit loaded with 6 x 6's.....Oct 1-11. I've got 6 months to get into 'elk shape'.

I shot this buck there in 2000, as it does have a few nice muleys as well.

post-3283-1238215800.jpg

post-3283-1238216370.jpg

I hope that you weren't suggesting, Keith, that I might actually draw an Arizona bull or goat tag in my lifetime!!! I now have 12 points for both............

I'll apply for Coues hunts here first 2 choices, likely 6A Dec/Nov since it's close and I can scout it.

Good luck to you on those hunts, some really nice coues in 6A

Anyone who knows Muleyman, knows that this must be on the strip!!!! ;) Exactly where? I don't know that.....

S.

:)

Sssshhhhhhhh Stan............Amanda will recognize me and tell me "I'm welcome to leave" and boot me into next week. I actually just wanted to sell the binos and then I lost the fight against my loooooong suppressed desire (several years!!!) to...............ummmmm.......................post! I just had to let the badger loose..........

Here's the buck I was after (first choice) in Colorado unit 10 in 2000.............couldn't find him.............another hunter did. Scored 247ish. A guy I knew found the right shed from the year before that the buck dropped while jumping a fence.

post-3283-1238218182_thumb.jpg

This thread is indeed about the Strip......and Mt. Trumbull (with the snow last year)......unit 13A Arizona. Yep, I actually did hijack my own thread and added the Colorado stuff.

Here is a buck (not mine) whacked in the conifers on the higher elevation portion of Mt. Trumbull in 2001. Scored 220ish..............super heavy..........6 x7, 9.5 years old...........what a toad.

post-3283-1238218958_thumb.jpg