Sign in to follow this  
presnative

Prayer request for my wife.

My wife Crystal has a younger brother that recently moved up here from the valley. She is happy that she can have a relationship with him now that he is here. Her brother Scott is in bondage to a number of substances. Crystal takes on his personal problems and worries regularly about him physically and spiritually. Crystal needs prayer for peace. She takes on his problems in a unhealthy way. She literally has the feelings that a concerned mother would. We have prayed together for her peace and to place her trust in God. We really could use some intercessory prayer for her and her brother. Thanks in advance.

Prayer sent

God Bless and take care

Tell her I prayed for her!God Bless

Keep praying, have faith but do not let the problems steal your peace. Leave the problems to God and put Scott on God's hands. Scott needs to accept the Lord in his heart to be set free.

Prayers for all of you and remember, do not tell God how big are your problems, tell your problems how BIG IS YOUR GOD! Amen.

Adictions are a tuff thing to overcome! You can't convince him to quit, all you can do is love him, doesn't sound like thats in issue, and hes got to want it for himself. Prayers for you and your wife and Scott.

It's only natural that your wife would worry about her brother. My prayers go out to her and her brother. Take care my friend. :)

TJ