Diamondbackaz

Private land owner closes Arivipa Canyon

What does this lady think, that by closing the road they will let her child molesting son out of jail, that sounds like blackmail. I don't care what she says about the other person that made her son a child molestor as far as I'm concerned that person needs to be in jail to, but her son is scum too because he made his choice and no amount of excuses can change that. I have a problem with these child molestors who get out and do it again, that should never happen, that little girl in florida would still be alive if they could get rid of these scumbags forever. I've got to say if it was one of my kids that one of these lowlifes touched there isn't a spot on this earth where they would be safe and those bullet proof vests and armed guards wouldn't stop me from getting my revenge. Child molestors should have the needle in their arm as soon as the jury convicts them, and that is still too good for them.

Well another WACKO on a power trip! Mrs. Hitler Wannabe!

That would surely thin the preist in the Catholic churches. They get a slap on the hand and maybe jail. Thats not right!

WHAAAT!! :blink:

What kind off thinking/reasoning is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has to affect NORMAL outdoor nature loving peoples lives just to let people about her CRAZY :blink: situation!

STUPID STUPID STUPID

:ph34r:

What a mess!!

I spoke with a AGFD guy (who was at the unit 36 cleanup) who works in the land owner access program and he said no one realized the road was private. The county had been maintaining it forever as if it was a public road. Turns out much of it is private. And like the article says, no one could afford to pay all the landowners for access.

Amanda

They should send her a bill for the taxpayer money spent to maintain "her" road for all these years.

They should just take the road as some sort of easement and allow access into state or public lands, private land ownership should not give anyone the right to block access to public lands, easements for a roadway souldn't be a big deal if it allows access to public lands. They should not make them allow you on their property to hunt or trespass but they should allow people access through their property to public lands. People like her are only asking for problems, and it still sounds like blackmail, extortion, or whatever. I hope somebody sues her and she loses everything, what goes around comes around.

Sounds like she should sell her land and compensate the victims of her son. What a moron. She raises a pedophile and then blames someone else. It is funny how it is everybody elses fault that her son is a pervert but she has no responsibility for it. Sure maybe he had someone molest him and that sucks(if its true) but he also had choices he could have made. I think that they should make an eminent domain grab for easement and the heck with her. She states that she would make the road impassable or BUILD A MOAT! :ph34r: Yeah right. It is too bad that someone elses problems always seem to be borne by non involved parties. AG

Man this hits a nerve with me!!!

Two of the things I'm most passionate about, public land being locked out to the public, and child molestores.

This idiot woman owns 9 friggin acres and thinks she has the right to keep thousands of acres of public land closed?!?!

My daughter was molested and let me tell you I have no sympathy for this little fhead!!! Let him rot along with his mother!!!!!!!!!!!

It's as easy as doing an enviromental assessment, getting it cleared, and cutting a road around the property with a D-9 cat on BLM land! That is what could and should happen with all these access problems. These landowners do not own very much property. The problem is, most of the land that is privately owned is near or on public roads and access. The BLM, State, and other land managment agencies have the power to cut roads wherever they want to allow public access. What we need to do is poke and prod the land managment agencies until they do something.

I don't know if I would go around her property, if you found a way to cut right through it maybe some of these other ranch owners that are not allowing access would open their gates and keep them open knowing that a small access road is better than losing the land for a county maintained road running right through their property with signs pointing visitors where to go, oh and lets not forget that they would probably get sued by someone driving down that county road and hitting some of their livestock. One other thing that the county could do is put one of them signs up you know the DO NOT PICK UP HITCH HIKERS THERE ARE CHILD MOLESTORS LIVING HERE. This story has ticked me off.