hoghntr

**CONCEPT ARCHERY**

HAS ANYONE OUT THERE HEARD OF OR TRIED THIS BOW??

THE BELIEVER IS DESIGNED FOR CHRISTIAN ARCHERS WHO WANT SHARE WHAT THE LORD IS ALL ABOUT. THINK OF THE CONVERSATIONS THAT WILL START WITH THIS BABY. IT HAS 99%LET OFF OR 80% IF DESIRED. CONCEPT BOWS ARE MADE IN THE US AND HAVE A LIFETIME WARRANTY. IF YOU CHECK OUT CONCEPT ARCHERY YOU WILL SEE THIS IS FIRST BOW ON THEIR WEBSITE, THAT IS A BOLD STATEMENT FOR THE COMPANY RIGHT THERE. I DO NOT OWN YET BUT PLAN ON IT.

Great for the shoulder i would guess. 99% letoff

Guest 300ultramag.
Sounds like a cool idea. But 99% let off?? Kinda takes the whole sport of bowhunting out of it don't it?

Even holding your bow out not drawn will eventually tire.

But that is a little excessive...

i have not shot a concept bow but have read some great reviews. concept bows are 80% or 99% let off. i would say that many of us with shoulder issues and such might like there bows alot. take a look for yourself.

I would like to shoot a bow with 99% let off. How does that work it seems to me that when you hit the trigger it wouldnt respond and stay drawn. At full draw it would take less than a pound o hold it back. Just seems to me that it would never go forward again.....

Isn't it sacrilegious to put a religious symbol on a commercial product? Buy my Jesus endorsed bows. Its better than Chuck's and Randy's.

Bob

not sure about sacreligious, but i have spoke with guy at concept archery and he sure seemed christian. this bow is also offered as regular. no fish. no crosses. look at bow, there are fish cutt outs and Gods country camo with fish inbedded in it. i believe if you like bow and are Christian it is a cool way to say who you are and what your about. like cross necklace, or cross stickers on cars, lots of ways to show your belief and faith in God. bows are 80% or 99% let off. 99% good for bad shoulder, collar bone, post heart operations wher chest has been split. this is my opinion only. thanks eveyone for not getting crazy anti-religious like my bowsite thread. i am just raising awareness about a cool company and their products. :D

Right On,

I usually pray my arrow will hit something before I release. Does that count? ;)

not sure about sacrilegious, but i have spoke with guy at concept archery and he sure seemed christian. this bow is also offered as regular. no fish. no crosses. look at bow, there are fish cutt outs and Gods country camo with fish inbedded in it. i believe if you like bow and are Christian it is a cool way to say who you are and what your about. like cross necklace, or cross stickers on cars, lots of ways to show your belief and faith in God. bows are 80% or 99% let off. 99% good for bad shoulder, collar bone, post heart operations wher chest has been split. this is my opinion only. thanks eveyone for not getting crazy anti-religious like my bowsite thread. i am just raising awareness about a cool company and their products. :D

Wow, i didn't even notice the fish cut outs until you mentioned it. Kind of neat. do they dampen sound as well as cut weight out of the riser.

Bob

concept does make other bows. you can look up their numbers on web. i have heard and read very good things abot company and products. this bow also has Gods country camo. they make whole line of camo with fish symbol and crosses and such imbedded in pattern. i have no idea if any profits donated on these products. tink from tink's 69 shoots one of these bows. tink runs a ministry called "bows and heroes" for wounded soldiers. pretty cool.

Hoghntr,

Do you know who sells them here in the valley? I would like to shoot one of these. These could keep the older hunters in the woods alot longer. I looked at your profile and saw that you like to hunt the javelinas as much as I do. They are my #1 choice as well. I'm hoping to draw a fall pig hunt since I failed to connect with one in Jan.

Also saw your birthday was May 23. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY and good hunting this year to you and your family. :)

TJ

Hoghntr,

Do you know who sells them here in the valley? I would like to shoot one of these. These could keep the older hunters in the woods alot longer. I looked at your profile and saw that you like to hunt the javelinas as much as I do. They are my #1 choice as well. I'm hoping to draw a fall pig hunt since I failed to connect with one in Jan.

Also saw your birthday was May 23. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY and good hunting this year to you and your family. :)

TJ

IM THINKING NONE IN VALLEY. DONT REMEMBER. I HAD THEM SEND ME SOME BROCHURES, NOT MANY BOWS BUT MADE IN USA WITH GR8 FEEDBACK LIFETIME WARRANTY. I BELIEVE I WAS TOLD 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. 908-689-0965 WWW.CONCEPTARCHERY.COM I THINK IT IS GR8 IDEA FOR BAD SHOULDERS AND SUCH. I HAVE REITERS ARTHRITIS WHICH IS A CONNECTIVE TISSUE DISEASE ON OF THE MANY IMMUNE SYSTEM PROBLEMS FROM GULF WAR. SUCKS !! MY CLAVICULAR JOINT IN COLLAR BONE IS GR8TLY AFFECTED. I HAVE CROSSBOW PERMIT BUT WOULD LIKE TO STIK TO REGULAR. I AM SERIOUSLY GIVING THIS COMPANY SOME CONSIDERATION.

sounds like a good idea, but would like to see how that 90% works out!