CouesWhitetail

Party at Jim Reynolds' house!

Hey All,

We will be having our next CouesWhitetail.com get-together July 11 at Jim Reynolds' house in Sahuarita. Jim and his wife are graciously hosting us, and I hear that TexasHunter will be making his famous BBQ brisket. Jim lives out in the country and there is room on his land to camp overnight if you would like to stay overnight (either Fri or Sat night). The main party is on Saturday and you can come by anytime during the day. I will post a map when I get it.

Jim has an outstanding collection of Coues antlers that is well worth a drive to his house to see them!!

Amanda

Hey All,

We will be having our next CouesWhitetail.com get-together July 11 at Jim Reynolds' house in Sahuarita. Jim and his wife are graciously hosting us, and I hear that TexasHunter will be making his famous BBQ brisket. Jim lives out in the country and there is room on his land to camp overnight if you would like to stay overnight (either Fri or Sat night). The main party is on Saturday and you can come by anytime during the day. I will post a map when I get it.

Jim has an outstanding collection of Coues antlers that is well worth a drive to his house to see them!!

Amanda

I'll second that his collection is well worth the drive to see!

This is a party I won't miss..... ;)

Hey All,

Amanda

Are you kidding me??? I've wanted this for several years and encouraged Jim to finally open up. Dang!!! There seems to be something in the air as I'm getting some goooood info from this forum lately. I'd post his pics but I don't have permission.................and I don't think that you'd believe them! I've gotta go to the Strip over the 4th, but can easily drive my Jeep south for Jim's shindig. Holleeeeee Coooowwwww...................hope I don't get a DUI on the way down.

C

That's the same day as the SCI AZ chapter dinner banquet here in Tucson...

Is that date set in concrete for everyone involved in the CWT BBQ or is there any chance at some flexibility? Sounds like alot of folks (myself included) want to go, but have already made prior arangements.

That's the same day as the SCI AZ chapter dinner banquet here in Tucson...

Is that date set in concrete for everyone involved in the CWT BBQ or is there any chance at some flexibility? Sounds like alot of folks (myself included) want to go, but have already made prior arangements.

Betcha that SCI thing aint got briskit,beans,beer and gitar pickin....Get your priorities straight there bro ;)

Amanda, do you know about what time people will start gathering at Jim's house on Saturday?? I have a class on Saturday in Phoenix and hopefully I will be out before 3. Even if it's only for a few hours I still plan on going.

Jim said you guys are welcome anytime. Scottyboy, the date is set and it's based on Jim's schedule. But just come on by before the SCI banquet. There is no set start time yet, but when I asked he said it didn't matter to him, just come on by when you can. So if you get there at 7 am, it's fine, or if you can't make it until 5 pm, that's fine also. I am guessing most people will show up in the afternoon sometime?

Amanda

Dang it.....I always have to work when these get togethers happen...maybe next time.

Darn It! I've gotta work that day.

What time do you think the throw down will happen during Sat?

Early? Late?

Can you post directions to Jim's house, I may be able to go...

I'll bring some good beer Tommy (silver bullets) and you can tell me where to shoot a buck in unit 16 :ph34r: