hoghntr

****NOT MY HERO****

Guest 300ultramag.
Hey you guys !!!! I seen a huge coues in velvet .... early this am coming home from Rosey... I don't have the exact gps cordinates but he was headed north at about 7 mile per hour( a few seconds pause from the lights hitting him) crossing about 100 yards west of TOP OF THE WORLD... three other bachelors where a lil further out from him and he made them look like does.... Oh and by the way if you see me at the lake slaying the fish I will tell you exactly what I am using (70 percent of the time it will be a shallow running shad pattern yozuri hard core or mid runner hard core or zara spook) .... I am not worried about getting out fished why are you guys so worried about being out hunted

I could out fish you....... hands down..... If your throwing a shallow 70% of the time at rosey ur probaly catching the more aggressive slot fish! Any joe off the street can catch slots crankin thats no secret.........

Once again its not being out hunted....... maybe out harvested but def. not out hunted I can hunt all day :lol:

now harvesting dunno...........

It about going to a spot and having to share your spot with the masses........ sure your free to give up coords. from the road but PM me a real honey hole and we shall see how quick me and 4 of my huntin buds could COMPLETLY RUIN YOUR HONEY HOLE! (ie harvest multiple game) and then those 4 buddies will bring their 2 friends and by next year you my friend will have 30 new huntin partners........ Seriously PM me a honey hole its no biggie......... Im done explaining........ if u dont get it.......... u just dont get it.

Beau

"ADAPT OR DIE"

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Guest 300ultramag.

I could out fish you....... hands down..... If your throwing a shallow 70% of the time at rosey ur probaly catching the more aggressive slot fish! Any joe off the street can catch slots crankin thats no secret.........

Its about going to a spot and having to share your spot with the masses........ sure your free to give up coords. from the road but PM me a real honey hole and we shall see how quick me and 4 of my huntin buds could COMPLETLY RUIN YOUR HONEY HOLE! (ie harvest multiple game) and then those 4 buddies will bring their 2 friends and by next year you my friend will have 30 new huntin partners........ Seriously PM me a honey hole its no biggie......... Im done explaining........ if u dont get it.......... u just dont get it.

Beau

Ultramag you seem to like pissing matches, where you the kid in school who told all the other kids my daddy can beat up yours???? You also assume alot when it comes to fishing to think that three baits that cover the surface to 10' deep are only catching slot fish. you forget so many other elements of the game like time, weather, and location..... but if catching 30 plus Bass in half a day of fishing with just as many overs in the boat as in the slot or unders is what anyone can do then you are delusional..... I don't worry about guys like you on the lake cause it is not aout anyone else but me.... just like out in the field I don't care about the other guy to much .... I may not be happy coming across someone where I wanted to be set up to hunt but if it happens adapt and find a way .... Why are you so worried I doubt you would be upset if a pair of hunters pushing the terrain ridged over 135" buck right into your lap.... I just think attacking an individual for something he may have regretted right after he let it out is wrong .... you want to be pissed be pissed at the magazine and the editor .... It has happened now just deal with it .....

Adapt or Die

Guest 300ultramag.

Ultramag you seem to like pissing matches, where you the kid in school who told all the other kids my daddy can beat up yours???? You also assume alot when it comes to fishing to think that three baits that cover the surface to 10' deep are only catching slot fish. you forget so many other elements of the game like time, weather, and location..... but if catching 30 plus Bass in half a day of fishing with just as many overs in the boat as in the slot or unders is what anyone can do then you are delusional..... I don't worry about guys like you on the lake cause it is not aout anyone else but me.... just like out in the field I don't care about the other guy to much .... I may not be happy coming across someone where I wanted to be set up to hunt but if it happens adapt and find a way .... Why are you so worried I doubt you would be upset if a pair of hunters pushing the terrain ridged over 135" buck right into your lap.... I just think attacking an individual for something he may have regretted right after he let it out is wrong .... you want to be pissed be pissed at the magazine and the editor .... It has happened now just deal with it .....

not into pissing matches, just didnt like your post!

my dad can still beat up your dad... (but I am the kind of guy that signs my posts)!

im into finnesse fishing... hence the cranking reference.

yes im delusional (what...... no im not) yes you are!

I would have no problem intercepting a spooked buck.... but I would rather shoot him where he was bedded!

Just because you regret something doesnt mean you dont receieve repercussions.... Im sure Ike regretted beating Tina.... or Clinton regretted inhaling! :P

beau

I understand Sarcasm can do that .... But the point was to poke fun at the drama here from something that no one here has control over... it is said and done and personal attacks calling people douche bag will not change that ... I am not going to tell the whole world certain spots I fish or hunt but if and when the word gets out there I am not going to get upset by it ...like it or not once it is done it is done .... like I said I will just adapt to it and that does not mean always having to find another spot ... As far as fishing there is a time and place for finess fishing no doubt.... I have no problems drop shotting a robo worm and when it comes to plastics it is my prefrence... but where I fish rosey and when I prefer to fish the three baits I listed will produce plenty of overs and to me nothing compares to a 5 + lb bass hitting a zara spook in 12" 's of water .... But like I said every day is diffrent So you have to Adapt ....

Sorry the sarcasm pissed you off ....

Chris

Guest 300ultramag.
I understand Sarcasm can do that .... But the point was to poke fun at the drama here from something that no one here has control over... it is said and done and personal attacks calling people douche bag will not change that ... I am not going to tell the whole world certain spots I fish or hunt but if and when the word gets out there I am not going to get upset by it ...like it or not once it is done it is done .... like I said I will just adapt to it and that does not mean always having to find another spot ... As far as fishing there is a time and place for finess fishing no doubt.... I have no problems drop shotting a robo worm and when it comes to plastics it is my prefrence... but where I fish rosey and when I prefer to fish the three baits I listed will produce plenty of overs and to me nothing compares to a 5 + lb bass hitting a zara spook in 12" 's of water .... But like I said every day is diffrent So you have to Adapt ....

Chris Ik

Right on Chris.......... sarcasm is hard to interpret into text no doubt....sooooo

You seem like a good dude..... lThe propblem w/ a Zara is waiting long enough to set the hook... I love a buzz bait bite! lets go fishin!

I think Amanda should make these guys hug at the next CWT.com get together until they're finished.... Or maybe hold hands and sing "Best of Friends" from the Fox and the Hound movie?

I think Amanda should make these guys hug at the next CWT.com get together until they're finished.... Or maybe hold hands and sing "Best of Friends" from the Fox and the Hound movie?

LOL! Good idea......

Amanda

:lol:

I'm cool with a beer over a game of horseshoes???

crown and coke..... or Jack!

Fry's has Crown buy one get one for a penny! Works for me. :P

Lets move on gentlemen.

yes please can we??? :blink: the trail cam forum needs more pics. ;) i checked one of my cams today only crows argh <_< and my batts were dead :(

crown and coke..... or Jack!

Fry's has Crown buy one get one for a penny! Works for me. :P

I bought six bottles!!! ;) They said I could only buy 4, so I had to go back through the line again.

Chris Ik

Right on Chris.......... sarcasm is hard to interpret into text no doubt....sooooo

You seem like a good dude..... lThe propblem w/ a Zara is waiting long enough to set the hook... I love a buzz bait bite! lets go fishin!

Forget the spook and start chunkin a frog! :P