Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Remeber this one?

Scottboy has done it again. Another gorgeous mount! This is my 2008 buck, and here he sits now. Not a big buck, but a really neat buck with a cool story, and a good, long shot :D

Here he is then:

deertday2008062-1.jpg

And here he is now:

08buckmount001.jpg

08buckmount002.jpg

08buckmount003.jpg

Way to go Scottyboy, That mount looks killer... ;) Casey you must owe him big time hah :P

Hey Scotty!! GOOD JOB fixing those antlers! they look like if they never were shot off WOW!

Ernesto C :lol:

dang dude looks good! I can't remember if that was the end I packed out, or the end you did, but what a fun hunt! Last day luck seems to work well every time for us lately. Can't wait till next season....

Very nice Casey and Scott! Good work guys on a sweet mount and buck.

Phil

Thanks guys!

Ernesto thats not the same buck.

Matt, thats my end, you packed out the half that looked and smelled... Well, like you!

Glad you enjoy the mount, Casey.... I appreciate the workload.

Now, if I can just get someone, ehmmm...CASEY, to learn what NOT to do when caping a deer!!! Casey thought I needed some remedials in repair sewing and fixing on this buck!!! LOL ;)

Thanks guys!

Ernesto thats not the same buck.

Matt, thats my end, you packed out the half that looked and smelled... Well, like you!

WOW! Stayed until the last day of the hunt helping you, then your gangley butt finally pulls off a miracle shot, I stay and watched until you got back after your half hour run to camp for more ammo (because of the 571 yard target practice you somehow ran out!) Then help clean and pack your deer out through fields of shindaggers and then compliment you on how well your deer looks and you tell me I smell like poop! LOL! :blink: Whatever PAL! No problem, this season I will tie one to a tree for ya! P.S. Ernesto thats not the same buck with the hole in the antlers but I was spotting for Mr. federal agent here and had to tell him to stop shooting after the deer did'nt go down because he was sending a few more lead footballs right through the up-rights if ya know what I mean!