Sign in to follow this  
cmc

who drew archery deer tags?

I put kiabab archery as my first choice and didn't get drawn but my dad did. I put in for last year too and didn't get drawn even though there was left over tags. I was really lookin forward to going back up there this year. I love it up there.

I got drawn for Archery Kiabab. Turkey too. It will be nice to get out and hunt with my dad and brother. I havent been up there in a couple of years. Hopefully the monster mulley's are still there?

I still think it sucks a guy has to draw a archery tag for these hunts :(

I still think it sucks a guy has to draw a archery tag for these hunts :(

It sucks, but for areas like 12a it was much needed. They should cut the tags even more up there I.M.O. I cant understand why unit 7 remains a draw. there is over a hundred leftovers and only 400 tags to start with.

12a archery,really looking forward to this,hunted there several times always avoided the weekends as to many people,it was a zoo.Glad they went to draw only. Good luck to all,enjoy your time outdoors!!!!!

If you drew that tag and would like to go guided, were going to be there, so please feel free to look us up!

Thanks

Lance

post-669-1248675661_thumb.jpg

I was drawn for archery kiabab with my dad, going up for 9 days. Will be my first time hunting up there and cant wait. Went scouting for 4 days earlier this month with the kids. It was my first time up there and it sure was pretty. Didn't draw elk again and wanted to hunt in the high country. Sure will miss hunting coues but both my kids were drawn for late jr and we will be going after coues. Cant wait for that. Good luck to all.

3a-3c deer and elk. What luck. I'll be camping for over a month. I'll deer hunt right into my elk hunt.

ten of my family and friends drew kiabab tags. This will be my familys 30th straight archery season up there and I cant wait. I will be hunting turkeys. It does suck that you have to put in but it was getting rediculous up there