Foundry Man

Anyone in my hood?

Just wondering if there are going to be any coueswhitetailers in my neighborhood? My family and I are moving to the Signal Butte/Guadalupe area. Just curious. Later...Jason

I saw your brother at the Show Low office the other day. I noticed the bronze coues shed on his desk.

Anyway, what are you thinking moving down there?

I'm in Tucson right now, but should be closing on a house off of ellsworth and guadalupe at the end of the month (Lord willing). Its in Mesquite Canyon on Osage.

I'm in Tucson right now, but should be closing on a house off of ellsworth and guadalupe at the end of the month (Lord willing). Its in Mesquite Canyon on Osage.

That's funny... I used to live on that street. 9428 was our address.

Tim,

my bro lived right down the street from you for years......I think he was off Coyote.....small world.

Why did you move? Hows the neighborhood/HOA?schools?

Yep it's a small world.

We just needed a bigger house. No problems with the neighborhood or schools. We really liked the area and our neighbors. We haven't lived there for about six years, so things may have changed since we left.

Good luck!

Hey, I live on osage in Mesquite Canyon!

Welcome to Arizona Jason. I hope you and the family adapt well. The heat is just about over. ;)

The 60 / Mesa Drive, Mesa