azcouesfanatic

AZ Giant 128 4/8

OUTSTANDING!!! Great pics! What a Picture Perfect buck! Congrats reguardless of score!! ....and congrats on the score, too of course! ;)

Congrats Brian on your success this year,, Big Bear and now a Big Gorgeous Buck. Way to go. Thanks for the pics.

nice job brian. figures the guy that already shot a bear this year had a good bear walk into tank on him! GR8 DEER. NICE TOP TANK PIC.

WOW that is one of the best looking bucks i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing Brian!

Nicole text me a picture last night, I was in absolute awe! Congrats, you've had a great year! On top of all the success in hunting, you got engaged too!!! B) That's great...

Ilene

Did you get trail cam pics of that buck before harvesting him? Anyway to host the video? There are some serious toads hittin' the dirt this year.

hello - looks like the year of awesume bucks - - this one goes to the top of the list - perfect mature coues typical buck - good job Brain - gary

What a great buck. Are you sure he is not wider than that. Sure looks wider to me. Anyways no trick photos or anything on this buck he is a once in a life time for sure.