Sign in to follow this  
Dodgerboy999

!!!!!!! Fobbed Giant 132 4/8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys a fellow staff shooter for starrflight " FOB" had an unbelievable day. Our Buddy Matt and his Buddy chip and brother Nick were out in one of there deer spots today and found a freak a nature! Not only does this buck score gross 132 but he was completely out of his velvet and packaged and ready for a new home which was matt freezer and wall! This hunt was completely spot and stock and it was an all day affair on this smart old buck. Matt fortunate enough to get the deer to bed in an awesome and have the wind right and shoot this giant from 35 yds away out of his bed.

Once again the Fob and the muzzy came through as well as everything else it took take this buck. I hope to get more pics for you guys but these were the only ones at the moment that I could get my hands on.

Oh yeah one more thing words do not describe what this buck is like until you hold him in your hands like I had the fortunate chance to do tonight. Hope enjoy and good luck this season to everyone.

post-2780-1252476195_thumb.jpg

post-2780-1252476235.jpg

Awesome buck! Congratulations on the harvest and the successful spot and stalk! What a year this has been for giant Coues Deer bucks....

WOW! Awesome buck! A huge congrats to the hunter. It does look like he has been hard horned for a while now, no signs of velvet or rubbing....weird. No matter about the velvet or what he ends up scoring he is a toad!