Sign in to follow this  
SilentButDeadly

Droptine!

I just got back from helping my father-in-law on his bull elk hunt (fingers X'd that he closes the deal today or tomorrow!), and I decided to go pick up a little shed I glassed during the early archery season. I got back into the hole I'd seen the horn and couldn't find it, so I walked over into a nearby bowl and there I see the first horn, and boy its a biggin. After the first expletive I see the other one, and I see the dropper, there were a few more EXPLETIVES, a little hopping around, then a wobbly legged approach as I got the camera phone out and started clicking.

I'd seen this buck in January 2007 with this dropper, I'd thought I was day dreaming, and have only told a few people about it since. This is the buck I call 'Big Forkhorn', I've posted his photos and sheds on the site before; these horns are the 6th and 7th sheds I've found off him. I still have yet to find his 2008 drops, but from video and camera photos I've gotten he had a 6 inch kicker above his eye guard.

Anywho, without further ado (as if you've even read this far) here's the pics!

post-1107-1253725727_thumb.jpg

post-1107-1253725840_thumb.jpg

post-1107-1253725885_thumb.jpg

post-1107-1253725869_thumb.jpg

post-1107-1253725920_thumb.jpg

post-1107-1253725942_thumb.jpg

post-1107-1253725970_thumb.jpg

post-1107-1253725995_thumb.jpg

Guest 300ultramag.

drop tines and stickers generally start around 5 years right?

sweet find

The sheds are impressive but more so the dedication to find multiple sets from the same buck now thats impressive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!