Awesome BULL ! Way to stick with it Scott, I've heard it over and over this season - just not typical- but great to hear you had your tribe along to share the HUNT!

Unit 27 rocks- I love that Unit- It's a long way from where I live, but everytime I go I see some way cool stuff!

Congrats!

AzP&Y

Doug

Guest 300ultramag.

I know you better than that! Im sure you did more then half.... good job..

Congratulations on a fine bull. I think I have camped at that same spot while helping a friend with his rocky hunt up there a couple of years ago. The day I pulled out of camp, there was two big bulls with about 40 cows bugling their heads off on the 12 of NOVEMBER in that meadow next to camp.

NRS,

yep.. those sheep were just down the road a couple of miles from the campsite.. There was 1 in the herd I saw that was a hammer of a ram.. The other was going to be in a couple more seasons and the 8 others barely had milk off of their lips!

Well done on a great bull. Great pics and story.

I really liked how you lead us through your hunt with the pics in sequence with the story.

-Ryan

Sounds like you had a great, memorable hunt Scott, and afterall that's what it is all about. Congrats on your bull, I think big 5's are awesome looking critters!

Congratulations on a job well done. It is hard to beat the combination of the camaraderie, the thrill of the hunt, the challenge, and the bonus of a exceptional harvest.

Nice bull! I love the mass on him. Smoke stick hunting is the best way to hunt IMO.

Scott