I posted earlier before you posted pics of those two great bucks. Congrats to the hunters for those great trophies, and that is some great ridge. Man have there been alot of 100"+ bucks hitting the dirt this year.

Aaron

Thanks for the comments, it has been a busy year and I will try to get some other pictures of some of the other things we've done.

Couple answers to some questions I got.

Gun w/o scope bases and rings is right at 7 1/2 to 8 I believe. Break is almost 2 inches impressive work and looks better in person. Factory trigger, 1 pound 12 ounces or close too, I may get a new trigger but this one is good. He did some custom cutting of the bolt handle, rear of bolt etc..,

close up of break.

100_0043.jpg

close up of bolt

gun.jpg

Marty Lamb, I just met him a while ago, but his work is as good as I've seen and I'm very happy.

Where can I get the claw, or the sportsman set up? Thanks.

Bunch of great pics there Houston. Glad to have shared on a couple of hunts with you this fall and I can vouch on the Widowmaker's effectiveness....

Where can I get the claw, or the sportsman set up? Thanks.

Site sponsors Jim white and Outdoorsmans in Phx. For more info to see how they work, you can check out their website: thegunclaw.com

Thanks for sharing the pictures and stories. Congrats. to all the hunters and the kids with their squirrels.

Awresomw coues deer for sure. :)

TJ

Is that Scott South with the 113?

Great job!!!