Sign in to follow this  
mason a

DIRTBAG ARCHERY ELK HUNTER

Lets see .... Hmmmmm ???

#1 there is no invasion of privacy you are on public land no different than a public street or sidewalk so that argument does not fly

#2 there is no inherent right to said use of public property by leaving personal property behind (i.e. cam ,blind,treestand,ect..ect)

#3 the hunters have the right to hunt unobstructed and if camera was deemed by the hunter as an obstruction and turning it off was all he needed then be thankful it was left in tack and not stolen or damaged.... (not such a dirtbag)

#4 there is no such thing as a secret hunting spot just very low pressured spots and maybe knowing/getting to know the few others that may know and hunt such shared areas is much more valuable information than a few pictures will ever give....

#5 It is your choice to leave personal property out in the middle of nowhere hoping to give yourself a leg up on mother nature and in doing so you now need to calculate in Human nature .... Stealing or breaking someone's personal property is never right but the reality of it is only a percent of people live by ethical behaviors these days and the rest are the reasons for post of things gone missing out in the field .... That is the risk YOU take ... that is personally why I do not use Cams I am not that trusting

#6 thank the guys for not stealing your camera and have a great rest of the hunting season

Guest 300ultramag.
:lol: :blink: :blink:

attn: 3a 3c hunters....... mason owns this unit... if you see his cameras RUN AWAY... you are inferior and if you see his cameras you are in the wrong place and exit the premises immediately.

seriously they turned ur cam off! oh goodnes..... I cant imagine the horror! I would get checked for post-tramatic stress disorder..

You put about as much thought into this post as you did your caliber of choice, you are lacking on both ends of the spectrum.

IM actually an avid bowhunter! 300ultramag. is just my side arm, besides... dingleberry was taken...

Let me guess you shoot a better gun, kill bigger deer and hunt harder then me blah blah blah...

well just keep on keepin on.... sir dingle

Lets see .... Hmmmmm ???

#1 there is no invasion of privacy you are on public land no different than a public street or sidewalk so that argument does not fly

#2 there is no inherent right to said use of public property by leaving personal property behind (i.e. cam ,blind,treestand,ect..ect)

#3 the hunters have the right to hunt unobstructed and if camera was deemed by the hunter as an obstruction and turning it off was all he needed then be thankful it was left in tack and not stolen or damaged.... (not such a dirtbag)

#4 there is no such thing as a secret hunting spot just very low pressured spots and maybe knowing/getting to know the few others that may know and hunt such shared areas is much more valuable information than a few pictures will ever give....

#5 It is your choice to leave personal property out in the middle of nowhere hoping to give yourself a leg up on mother nature and in doing so you now need to calculate in Human nature .... Stealing or breaking someone's personal property is never right but the reality of it is only a percent of people live by ethical behaviors these days and the rest are the reasons for post of things gone missing out in the field .... That is the risk YOU take ... that is personally why I do not use Cams I am not that trusting

#6 thank the guys for not stealing your camera and have a great rest of the hunting season

WOW Im learning alot here already, SO what your saying is if you put something out in the woods, it becomes communal? I cant wait until someone leaves their camp trailer out a week before the hunt so I can do as I please to it when their not around. I would like to see you guys tamper with a photo radar camera and see what happens. Its apparent that this is about split on who thinks its ok to mess with peoples stuff and those who think that if its not yours you should leave it alone. So it seems obvious that the half who wants to take or molest whats not theirs are Obama supporters and the rest want to keep whats theirs,theirs. I guess I should just thank the guy who keyed my truck for not stealing it.

This has to be one of the most worthless, ignoramus threads I have ever seen on cwt.com :blink:

+10

WOW Im learning alot here already, SO what your saying is if you put something out in the woods, it becomes communal? I cant wait until someone leaves their camp trailer out a week before the hunt so I can do as I please to it when their not around. I would like to see you guys tamper with a photo radar camera and see what happens. Its apparent that this is about split on who thinks its ok to mess with peoples stuff and those who think that if its not yours you should leave it alone. So it seems obvious that the half who wants to take or molest whats not theirs are Obama supporters and the rest want to keep whats theirs,theirs. I guess I should just thank the guy who keyed my truck for not stealing it.

Of course not one thing was on point in that.

If you park your trailer next to a tank, I will call G&F and they will site you, possibly tow it.

No photo radar harrassing a hunter.

I would say it is apparent who at least understands there was no molesting, just insuring their right to privacy, in the majority not half.

You and Mason a buddies?

Kent

i always wanted to use this...

post-692-1258816036.jpg

I stopped reading this thread about halfway through, grew tiresome. Jumped back on to read just the last few posts and Russ' post made me laugh! Too funny sir! :lol: :lol:

I will apoligize if I offended anybodyon this forum , I admit it could have been worded better, there were a lot of good points brought, some not so good.

I think had an administator posted a better worded concern about having there camera turned off , we would have seen very different responces.

IMO , there are only a few cases to turn off someones camera off,(or just cover the camera and remove later ) if there have the older cameras with a non infra red flash ,or they pointed it at your treestand or blind, but you would think they would want the picture of the seep and not the hunter, but to puposefully turn off someones camera and leave it off . That's unsportsmanlike. Even if you don't agree with game cameras!

Again I aplogize for anyone I offended .

Str8Shot, very well said. Every bit of it. Matches my views exactly.

Mason, srry that someone tampered with your cam.

There is allways much to be learned on this website, Of Coues Deer, Hunting, Other Hunters and maybe even yourself. :)

On a Positive note, I left my climber in a tree for three weeks on top of a Mountain very near Show Low ( Set up for a little known isolated Coues Herd) this last early archery, It was not tampered with or stolen.

I think the fact that the guy was hunting gives him the right to turn it off. Had he not been hunting then he would have been wrong. I would not want to sit somewhere on my hunt with a camera going off or the fear of someone coming to check the cam while I am sitting there. I dont think anyone should put cameras out on a tank during a hunt.

Cameras are the bane of hunting in this state (my opinion, of course).. Always thought that. Seems that for every guy who makes a cool post with weekly updates of a big buck/bull he's found, there's 3 guys with posts complaing that somebody's stole theirs. Every week there is someone on here bickering, whining, etc. about someone messing with my camera, stealing my camera, smiling in my camera, mooning my camera, turning off my camera, stealing the card info off my camera, waving at my camera, earasing the info off my camera, blah, blah, blah, blah..

If you decide to drop the coin on cameras and decide to place them at waterholes (precious and ALL are known in this state) be prepared to "take it like a man" so to speak, when some turd rips you off and steals your camera, messes with your camera, waves at your camera, moons your camera, etc.

BTW, I'm of the opinion that the guy in the pic has done no harm or wrong doing.

BTW,

I'm not against trail cameras.. I would LOVE to have a place (such as a private ranch that is posted to others) where I could put out 4 or 5 cameras and ZERO worries as to wheather they'll be there the next time I go and check in on them. On public land, there is ZERO chance of that happening. There is nowhere sacred that you think only yourself knows about on public land in any state that offers such.. If you found it, there's someone else out there who thinks the exact same thing about this "secret" locale.

These cameras are a theive's dream. Expensive equipment that's bascially left out in the middle of nowhere. They don't even have to TRY and cover the fact that they're thieves when its in the middle of nowhere with nobody watching. Might as well hang a wad of cash out on a limb and see how long it stays there.

I get it but I also take the time to find my game. I guess I grew up in a different era. You scouted you tracked you paid attention. Today I see all this high tech crap and thats what it is crap. Camera's, baiting its a joke. Make the effort and do it the right way. Maybe the guy who turned off your camera felt the same way I do. Seems he was actually making the effort.

Man did I get lucky today, some idiot was dumb enough to leave an arctic cat prowler next to the road with the keys in it. That thing was sure fun. Did you know those things will do 50 mph. Dont worry, I put it back where I found it almost the same as I found it. Theres some spring thingy hanging down off the bottom but whoever was destroying all that is holy in the hunting world by parking this abomanation where other hunters "real hunters who only hike" roam totally deserves it. Im glad some of you guys here taught me a different code of ethics then Im used to.

Dingleberry, can you please do everyone a favor and not reply anymore???? You are trying to kill a dead horse. Everyone knows your opinion but no one is forced to think the same as you. People have a difference in opinion just leave it at that.

You dont like interjecting humor in a disscusion?