Sign in to follow this  
mason a

DIRTBAG ARCHERY ELK HUNTER

Newbie take it back to MM.

Maybe tomorrow I will respond to your childish, MM response.

I just came out to fix my bad habit :( and that does not belong on CWT.

Cool, I guess I get to take and use your cam when I find it as long as I bring it back, sometime. Oh wait, that happens all the time and no one is endorsing that.

Try and keep it apples to apples, if you said you put your coat over it because it bugged you. That would have been humorous.

Cam users need the goodwill of all hunters or they won't ever have one left. Not understanding that some hunters don't want to be filmed the entire time they are hunting a spot like a tank, is mindboogling. No one vandalized, used or abused the cam just made it so it wouldn't disturb them.

You truly cannot see a future problem with the rise of cam use on public land. It could lead to restrictions on when you can put a camera out, time limits and not during any hunting seasons. Do you want it to be like the Flying scouting regulations, I don't, so don't abuse the goodwill of other hunters, compromise a little.

Working on keeping my MM skills up, haven't been there in awhile, gotta get in top shape incase I need it. :lol:

Kent

I am thinking dingleberry and mason are one and the same or best of buds ....... either way only a moron would look at my post and think I said anything about communal property ...... I clearly stated that you make a calculated risk when you put your cams out and if the risk is worth it for you have fun but don't go around crying when things did not go the way you liked them to.... I am not condoning trashing or stealing any persons property.... but the sad reality is that too many out there did not learn the same lessons that myself and many others learned about respecting others and their property .... Now armed with this knowledge make a calculated choice ... mine is not to use them....

Love how people try to spin everything to make an argument seem more valid from their point of view .... comparing quads and parked vehicles or long range shooting to the use a game cameras... WOW .... here is a big difference for you dingleberry ..... Steal or take a joyride in another persons rhino,quad or truck and it is a felony ..... Shut off someones trail cam and no law is being broken and if it was missing well try to build a case on leaving (abandoning) a camera in the middle of nowhere .....

If you feel you need to keep crying let someone call you a WAMBULANCE :(

I am thinking dingleberry and mason are one and the same or best of buds ....... either way only a moron would look at my post and think I said anything about communal property ...... I clearly stated that you make a calculated risk when you put your cams out and if the risk is worth it for you have fun but don't go around crying when things did not go the way you liked them to.... I am not condoning trashing or stealing any persons property.... but the sad reality is that too many out there did not learn the same lessons that myself and many others learned about respecting others and their property .... Now armed with this knowledge make a calculated choice ... mine is not to use them....

Love how people try to spin everything to make an argument seem more valid from their point of view .... comparing quads and parked vehicles or long range shooting to the use a game cameras... WOW .... here is a big difference for you dingleberry ..... Steal or take a joyride in another persons rhino,quad or truck and it is a felony ..... Shut off someones trail cam and no law is being broken and if it was missing well try to build a case on leaving (abandoning) a camera in the middle of nowhere .....

If you feel you need to keep crying let someone call you a WAMBULANCE :(

I have no idea who this dingleberry guy is,. Idont even share his same views , I made my peace on this a couple of days ago, what more can I do? but since my name did come up again, I will share this quick story about my cousin who is a member on cws.com. After the first day of getting blasted,i called him to see his point of view on this post i made (thinking he was following it on the forum), And he told me that he had not been on cws.com for months, because everytime he would start a post or a topic ,members would belittle him,and blast his point of view, and make little snide remarks,

Just ask the guy from show low who shot a 117inch for his 1st buck ,some of you guys were very excited for him ,but others said oh it was luck, if your so good try it next year,

or what about the newbie who has little experience with this site and harmlessly posts "hey fellow hunters drew my first tag in unit 32 ,can anyone out there point me in the right direction? " and the 1st 3 responces are "dude whats up with the e scouting?" or " If your a real hunter then get out and scout yourself.

Dont get me wrong there are some great guys on this forum,like the cooseandsheep guy and others .but man some of you guys are ruthless,

as some of you guys say " thats my 2 cents take it for what it's worth

adios for a while, Mason

Mason.

You made some very valid points and criticisms of the site. We certainly could improve as a community/family. Really though we are like a family we are going to kid tease and make fun of each other. We have a running comedy routine about e-scouters. Its like picking on your little brother. This makes it a dynamic site. Otherwise it would be a real boring read. We would just have 5000 posts of "Nice deer" and 2500 posts of our favorite rifle load or broadhead. Dullsville. New members and many old members are way too sensitive and get feelings hurt too easily. Why should you care if we think the Dirtbag archer was ok with turning off your camera. You put in the time and extra gas money for nothing. I'm Sure I would be pissed at the Dirtbag Archer too. He should of turned the camera back on. Or better, put a camo shirt in front of the camera like G/H suggested. That is what I would do in the future if this came up for me. So don't be a sour puss. I think it would be funny as heck if you preface every post in the future with, Hey Dirtbag Archers look at my deer. Or Hey Dirtbag archer look at my new 300RUM. Or Hey Dirtbag Archer I can't wait to start my hunt and kill the 375 you wounded! Now that would be entertaining.

Bob

Mason, I agree, you made your peace. It's cool. Once you did that I personaly took the dingle collar off you and think others should also.

Some of the guys you like, do the things you say you don't like on some subjects and others you don't like, possibly myself included, support all the other things you did like. You never understand a guy until he posts quite a few times where he really is coming from. I'm getting a better feel for you. I realize you can cool off so am not offended by the DIRT BAG ARCHERY HUNTER thing now, that was harsh for someone we didn't know to well.

I'm not going to agree with everyone, though I like everyone. I will state my point of view, enjoy sarcasm, giving and taking, as long as it's not malichous, never liked physical threats though. Some subjects are more serious than others and just need to be talked out, points of view usually doesn't change but an understanding of each other does and cools heads. Imagine if we all said, Heck ya, go kill the sob and you did or he you, what a hunting PR disaster for the public to see. Probably be the end of cams on public ground. Just talking a situation out from all sides.

Dingle has a ton of catching up to do. :lol:

Kent

Hey dingle, if you find a white 79 ford along the side of the road in 3a 3c and you need a ride it probably is unlocked and the ignition will turn over with a popsicle stick you are welcome to use it. Just remember it is probably on double EE, the spare tire in the back is flat and please put at least $10.00 in the tank before you return it.

And Mason.......since we have declared escouting as an OK thing, how about GPS coordinates to that waterhole? :blink: Welcome to the site.

Hey dingle, if you find a white 79 ford along the side of the road in 3a 3c and you need a ride it probably is unlocked and the ignition will turn over with a popsicle stick you are welcome to use it. Just remember it is probably on double EE, the spare tire in the back is flat and please put at least $10.00 in the tank before you return it.

And Mason.......since we have declared escouting as an OK thing, how about GPS coordinates to that waterhole? :blink: Welcome to the site.

It's all good, dude that was funny

q.-what's the difference between bowhunters on a waterhole and a vacuum cleaner?

a.- you can only get one dirt bag on a vacuum cleaner.

Lark.

q.-what's the difference between bowhunters on a waterhole and a vacuum cleaner?

a.- you can only get one dirt bag on a vacuum cleaner.

Lark.

Nice Love it :lol:

So I went out this weekend and had a great time. AZP&Y went with us and we set up a blind for his upcoming archery hunt. Good luck AZP&Y. Oh and if you guys are wondering what I am doing I thought we would all tell each other what we did over the weekend because this thread needs to be taken over.

Oh ya nobody likes a DINGLEBERRY. :lol: :lol:

All your scout cams should be in protective boxes of some sort. I have several scattered across the state and only have a few that were messed with as far as un-ethical hunters covering the view with down foliage or logs. But never stolen or destroyed(fingers crossed) I have however had someone tip over my feeder I had set up in Kaibab forest. :(