breakinguglydog.jpg

http://www.heraldandnews.com/articles/2005...kinguglydog.txt

Monday, July 4, 2005 10:38 PM PDT

"World's Ugliest Dog" Sam wins again

Published July 5, 2005

The owners of the other contestants in this year's World's Ugliest Dog Contest may have thought their pooches had a chance - until they saw Sam.

The 14-year-old pedigreed Chinese crested recently won the Sonoma-Marin Fair contest for the third consecutive time, and it's no surprise.

The tiny dog has no hair, except for a yellowish-white tuft erupting from his head. His wrinkled brown skin is covered with splotches, a line of warts marches down his snout, his blind eyes are an alien, milky white and a fleshy flap of skin hangs from his withered neck.

He's so ugly even the judges recoiled when he was placed on the judging table, said proud owner, Susie Lockheed, of Santa Barbara.

''People are always horrified when I kiss him. He may turn into a prince yet. He's definitely a toad,'' she said. ''I always thought he'd be great on greeting cards or on a commercial for Rogaine.''

Now that you have read that, read this and tell me what you think.

http://snopes.com/critters/lurkers/mexpet.htm

That's a devil looking thing.....god it scars me.....it looks like his heads on fire.

Who cares what he looks like... Can he hunt?

Kill it, now you explain to me how to kill something that is already dead, wooden stake or silver bullet. Dang it Bass children might look at that and be scarred for life, heck I might be. I can guarantee that if I was camping and that thing came into my camp it would get shot, and I would swear I killed the chupacabra.

Shoot it, run over it , spinout on it, then bury it DEEP

Kill it, now you explain to me how to kill something that is already dead, wooden stake or silver bullet. Dang it Bass children might look at that and be scarred for life, heck I might be. I can guarantee that if I was camping and that thing came into my camp it would get shot, and I would swear I killed the chupacabra.

To tell you the truth it scares me too. I thought it was cool at first, I even put it as my background. But after I walked into my dark room with that picture on my bed a couple of times I went back to the large buck. ;)

LMAO about your comments, looks like one of the coyotes running around my house with mange. That is one UGLY dog!!!!

Fire :D hahahah hatchet :lol: hahahah :lol:

When I was a kid we had a dog that was so ugly that it won 2nd place in the Arizona Daily Star's (Tucson paper...) ugly dog contest. This heinous thing would have blown my old pooch out of the water though. :D Someone please put it out of our misery!!!!

S.

:lol: