Saw this survey in American Hunter, If you could have a dream hunt with any celebrity who would it be? Ted Nugent was the most popular. Some of the others I remember reading were Chuck Adams, Tom Selleck, I think Michael Waltrip was on there too. Just curious who some of you would pick.

About time someone around here came to their senses! Good job DB! I would take Gwen Stefani right now though because she makes me b-an-an-as and so does that video ;) !

Bret M.

I'd love to take John McCain & Michael Moore on a huntin' trip too. Way down deep in a lost canyon somewhere near the border.

I would have to gather up a list of potentials, and weigh the risk / reward factors. Keep those name coming and maybe we can get a raffle going for the most popular choice?

John SKerry

Hitlary Clinton

John McCain

No huntin' trip would be complete without Ted Kennedy. He has all the booze.

my boys, my ol' man and my brother. for deer and elk anyway. i'll hunt bears, lions, pigs, quail, skunks, bigfeet, etc. with about anybody. with most o' the folks listed i don't see much huntin' gettin' done. if i had to pick a celebrity it'd be larry the cable guy. Lark.

Wouldn't you just love to take them peta/celebs, pam anderson and alicia silverstone. I think as a hunter and a person with morals I wouldn't force anybody to do anything they didn't want to, but they sure think it is ok to try to force other people into doing what they want. As far as a celebrity to hunt with I think I would choose former diamondback brian anderson, or the rockies todd helton, My dad would be my first choice of anybody though.

I would take James Headfield of Metalica. I guess in a way I take him on every trip. I listen to Metalica almost the whole time on just about every hunt.

No huntin' trip would be complete without Ted Kennedy. He has all the booze.

LOL ROFLOL ROFLMAO....

Desertbull

Just be sure you are not hunting anywhere near water with Teddy. ;)

You darn sure don't want to let him drive. He gives hunting over water a new meaning.