Sign in to follow this  
azcoues

missing hunters

I wish I would not have read the ignorant remark made by this person. My thoughts and prayers are with all the family and friends involved. I am a Firefighter also, and am deeply troubled that a person could make a remark like this towards someone that would be willing to give his life for him at any moment.

Amanda-This is really troubling to read!!!

I'm with you my Dad and Grandpa are both fire. These people will give their lives and not even think twice about it. I"m sure he was a GREAT firefighter, father, husband, friend and hunter. One should only have felt lucky to have know him. May God be with his kids, wife and loved one's.

WOW.....Muleyman you are a class act. What an asshole!!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the ones who have lost their lives.

Who the heck is this Muley Man? Just Ignor this jacka$$ he just wants attention.

Skylar and his family will always be together in spirit and mind for all eternity.

May Heavenly Father be with you and your family forever AMEN.

So sad... this is the deadliest hunting season in my lifetime, in respect to human life... so sad.... the news just reported two more hunters found dead.... just sad. I did not know any of these folks that have parished but my thoughts and prayers to the families and friends of those lost.

It is amazing how one freak storm could sneak up and smack us down like this... it just proves that human life is fragile. As I told my wife... here in AZ you can't ever out guess the weather... the Dam Weather Guessers never get it right.... when we are in the woods most don't stay up on news.... we have gotten so used to 80 degree Dec. hunts.... and now we are morning the loss of our brothers... kindred spirts... fellow hunters....

I will be more prepared myself in the future, I will do my best to to learn from this tragic storm. :(

Rest in Peace... my brothers.

He has been removed from the site a few times in the past and then comes back under another name. Amanda trys to give him the chance each time to show he has grown up and that rehab has worked but he always comes back. His first posts are always a long string of mule deer he has killed. I will say they are impressive. He is not. I will never forget the way he has treated and gone after some of our members in the past.

I used to go by Arizona Guide just so you remember Chris . just like always I have never contributed to the forum.

Don't pay him any attention. That's what the guy fuels on. Its evident, "I love it when people read my posts". I feel really bad for the guy making these kinds of comments, imagine what's coming to him when he gets judged in the end. WoW. I don't understand how you could WANT to make comments like that. Its really sad.

I hope and pray his children and wife never have to hear or read such hurtful comments about someone they love so dearly.

Lark, you made me laugh. Nice.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the hunters both found and still missing. As for the fire fighter I hope he is in a better place saving lives from up above now. The sad thing is even though this guy said what he said, I bet this man still would have ran through a burning building to save this jerks life! I hope he rest in peace and his family has the support and courage to get them through this tough time.

:( Dear God, this is the saddest thread I have ever read. My thoughts and prayers go out to all.

May we take this trajic time and reflect on just how blessed we all are to have returned safely from our hunts

and be with our families and friends, nothing is guaranteed in life, especially our life as we know it......

R.I.P Skylar

Amanda, I move that we get rid of this guy from the website. I don't want to be associated with a guy like this.

Very well said....

I usually dont't post much, but what was said here is very upsetting. Just think, this could be any one of us, or our loved ones out there. I don't care how tough we think we are, we all make mistakes, and in the woods it only takes one to kill you. I am praying for the safe return of all the hunters. We all try to be prepared, but you can't always know what is going to happen. We are all entitled to our own opinions, but I choose not to be associated with anyone that acts this way. I really don't want to leave this forum, and take the sticker off my truck. Like I said though, I choose not to be associated with a guy like that. I hope he is not allowed to stay.

Amanda,

I think you can block the IP address that Muley Man is accessing from. He may actually be accessing from several different locations, but I bet there is an IT guru in our membership that could help you out.

After you ban him this time make him give you his residential address and GPS coords and publish them on this site and then let us know when Muley Man season opens.

Amanda,

I think you can block the IP address that Muley Man is accessing from. He may actually be accessing from several different locations, but I bet there is an IT guru in our membership that could help you out.

After you ban him this time make him give you his residential address and GPS coords and publish them on this site and then let us know when Muley Man season opens.

+1 GPS coords

how can anyone think like that and even have the Audacity to write it down

he sounds like those Fanatical maniacs in the Middle East that have no regard for innocent human life

Muley Man mentioned on another thread that he does a lot of business with Outdoorsman's. As a sponsor here, I wonder if they find his sense of humor as charming as he does. I think I'll email them a link to this thread so they can see how funny he is.