Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Tragedy

That just put a pit in the bottom of my stomach. I can't even express how terrible that is.

And to think I had many friends and family members out hunting during that storm. The calculated risk we take every time we step foot into the woods needs to be taken seriously and safe trips appreciated.

My prayers will be with the family tonight

They are friends with my family, his wife grew up next door to me. I can not believe this! What a good family!!!

I know times are tough for all of us but each day we are given choices and the one I see here is we can either read this article and feel bad about it all or we can contact Wells Fargo and make a donation. I will be choosing the latter with my wife's blessing no doubt as our children will surely not miss what these children will this Christmas let alone their entire life! Take a moment to tell those around you how much you care for them as we never know when we will be called upon for greater things beyond this life!

That is very sad, and my prayers and sympathy go out to his family and freinds.

Not meaning to take away from this topic, but in 1997 I hunted with an outfitter in the Weminuche Wilderness in Colorado. He had 3 camps setup about 3-4 miles apart. Up in one of the camps a large tree fell down right on top of the tent the clients were sleeping in. Fortunately the tree fell in between the sleeping men and nobody was hurt. Scary stuff!

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends. I found out today that he went to school with my niece.

TJ