bowhuntaz1

I was forced to hang up my bow

I just got home from joeybari's house, had a great time talking about pig hunting, I got home and was taking a homemade toy box out of the truck and fell. I broke my right radial head. not sure of the spelling but cant hunt till the end of 2010, as i stated in a prior post i cant hunt the august season due to my 2nd child will arrive at that time

be safe out there

sorry to hear about the spill and broken bones... I broke my right hand 1 & 1/2yrs ago... took 6months before I could get back to work, still hurts but I can pull thru the pain to bow hunt. good luck and merry christmas

James I cant believe it! You were here at my house last week perfectly ok and now you have an injury.

That tell us that "things" can happen in a split second!! and you are correct we should be safe out there and anywhere.

Prayers for you my friend get well soon and dont worry.......will be hunting before you know it. Take care.

Ernesto C

:o :( ....what a drag, get well soon...when you think you have it bad, someone has it worse. I am sure you can get out there and glass for someone..Bad timing for any Az.bowhunter to be injured...good luck with your recovery...

Ugh that's not fun. I broke my left one last year, and I'm left handed. If you're right handed I can sympathize with you in your recovery. I was lucky to have broken mine during the off season though so I didn't miss out on any hunts. Still sucked. Good luck on a speedy recovery.

Oh and just think. Now you'll have a built in warning system when the humidity gets really high outside. My doctor said I'd be able to tell when a storm was coming as my arm would ache. He wasn't kidding!

Sorry to hear of your injury. I pray you have a complete recovery and Amanda is right when she saids don't rush it. I know from experience. :( Good luck with it and take it easy. :)

TJ

bowhuntaz1, sorry to hear. I snapped my tibia in sept helping a guy on his elk hunt, had to give up my own cow elk and coues hunts. Just now getting around without to much pain. Take it easy and do what the doctor tells you, next year will come soon enough.

Kent