Sign in to follow this  
Lance

JAVALINA RODEO+! TLO

hello - CONGRATULATIONS - to all on this hunting rodeo- Just so those young guys and gals know - posting pictures of archery feral hogs will have almost every member of any Arizona hunting site - JEALOUS ! - It's awesume !- Great job Lance and all involved - I'll guarentee jaws are dropping when these pictures get around - Gary

Very impressive. That is one way to get the kids hooked. That would have been a blast for anyone to be there. Great job and congrats to all the kids.

Those hogs look like they have escaped rather recently. It only takes a one or two generations for those things to turn back into hairy, long tailed, short eared rotto tillers.

They actually have tons of hair on them! :blink: Its blond hair and very thick all over but they look almost bald from a distance and in the pictures. I was very suprised to see all the hair when we walked up to them :blink:

As far as the ears, I dont know, they were young pigs. ? They also had small tusks and their tails were very long, so what ever that adds up to, the G&F said whack them so thats good in my book :P . Two of them were pregnant sows so I'm sure the G&F will be happy to see them go!

Thanks for all the great comments guys! Indeed it is so awesome to see all the extatic kids and their smiles! :)

We also took the time to play with some predators!

Here are a couple of the ones that joined our crew!

post-669-1262806167_thumb.jpg

post-669-1262806221_thumb.jpg

Lance

Family is Everything!

Is it just me or does Lance make our jaws drop everytime he makes a post??? :)

Amanda

+1

Couldn't agree more! Always look forward to post from Lance, 'cause I know it is usually something special!!!

Now that's some whackin' n' stackin' right there! Great job and congrats to all, don't know if i've ever seen that much success in one camp before ever! Awesome! JIM>

I've been going back thru some old post and don't know how I missed this one. Awesome job Lance and congratulations to all the hunters. Them feral hogs had to be a blast to hunt. Thanks for sharing. My favorite picture is of Lexi for sure. Way to get it done girl. :)

TJ

That is AWESOME! One of these days, I will stumble upon a feral hog!

i actually caught a special report on 10pm news about feral hog problem in this state about 2 weeks ago. 1 place they mentioned i found a feral skull while hunting javi there 13 yrs ago. i am assuming it is where these hunters had their fun.

Wow.

Look at those smiles!

Huge success to you guys and girls. Some archery hunting fools.

Congrats to all the kids and guides