Sign in to follow this  
Azlongears

Longtails..

My buddy Clayton Black and I were able to get a couple lions for hunters this past week.

The first one a friend was out WT hunting and wounded the lion, we brought the dogs in the next day and were able to recover her.

The second one our hunter took with his bow. It jumped 3 times on us, but the dogs stuck with it and did a great job. The deer in Peck Canyon can rest, for a while anyway. It was a nice tom with a belly full of pig meat!! And check out the very last picture, now that's what I call hungry, eating a Javelina nose!!! Ha ha ha!! Oh and thanks to the kind Bowhunter that helped us get the lion out, looking forward to getting to know you neighbor!!!

Congrats to both hunters, great guys and well deserved trophys!!!

AK

post-192-1262832883_thumb.jpg

post-192-1262832929_thumb.jpg

post-192-1262832971_thumb.jpg

post-192-1262833052.jpg

post-192-1262833195_thumb.jpg

post-192-1262833265_thumb.jpg

post-192-1262833447_thumb.jpg

post-192-1262833517_thumb.jpg

post-192-1262833601_thumb.jpg

post-192-1262833697_thumb.jpg

post-192-1262833732_thumb.jpg

Andy you and Clayton need to give the critters a rest and get real 9 to 5 jobs lol, Congrats to yall ;)

Livin' the dream! Way to go guys! Maybe a bottom feeder wt hunter can tag along sometime....

Congrats to all involved. All of that work is finally paying off. You guys deserve it!

Dude that javvy nose KILLED ME!!!! Hilarious!!! And all you wt hunters thought that lions only eat coues deer.....

Lions eat loads of javelina. Just saw some lion scat the other day full of javelina hair. Found some once with a baby javelina hoof in it too. Thanks for the pics!

Amanda

Them are some good looking pictures and congratulations to the hunters who harvested. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Well something has to enjoy pig meat withot 20# of seasoning and a long smoke job on meat. nice cats. do you eat your cat meat? good stuff!