hoghntr

***SWAROVSKI 15X56***

EXCELLENT CONDITION AND BARELY USED. ALWAYS BEEN IN THE ARMORED CASE I PURCHASED AND THEY HAVE THE EYE CUP ADD ONS.

GLASS IS IMMACULATE

ALL R-E-A-S-O-N-A-B-L-E OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED

i was not including adapter just the glass and the case is yours to protect my babys :(

****$1650 OBO i have had a couple offers of $1500 so as of now when i get back to computer the first offer of $1500 will get them unless better offer is also waiting of course.****

?? how do you tell what year if not keepin track? i think 4 yrs old?

The serial number has a date code that will let you know when the binos were made. I've seen a "de-coder" table on the Internet and did a quick search for it but couldn't find it. I think it was on a birder forum. Not sure though. Hope this gives you a place to start looking. (Of course, the manufacture date won't give you the date of sale but you can be confident that they sold some time after they were made. I know, I have incredible grasp on the obvious. :lol:)

my brother in-law is interested in tile work for trade.

He's been wantining some swarros for a while.

pm me and I'll give you his # if interested.

James

Need an air conditioner? :lol:

shouldnt have said that now mine will go out in august. it is 8 yrs old. hmmm? :unsure:

HAHA. No, at 8 yrs, you should still have at least 2 years left, some last over 15.