Great buck Ian! Congrats Gino, to you and your boy on helping Ian get it done.

Congats to you Ian, Gino and Colton! Great Buck

You wanna Tape mine Gino? lol

I'd be happy to. ;) But I know you already have several unofficial scores, so if it was my buck I'd take him to an SCI scorer now... there are several around (pm me if you need help finding one) and then Clay can score it for P&Y after the 60 days. That way you can enter that bad cat in both books! ;)

Thank you all for reading and commenting on Ian's buck. It was a great couple of days and holding that rack in my hands will hold me over till next season. ;)

Thank you everyone for reading Gino's story and Gino thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to shoot a great buck! Gino and Colton are two fabulous hunter and knew what they where doing. I learned a lot of new things about bow hunting that I will always use for the rest of my life. The guy I think his name is Matt I would love to shoot a mule dear that is my next goal for archery hunting. and who ever the guy that shot my other deer from thirty yards like we said no hard feeling and fyi you should have said you shoot from 100 yards because at thirty yards is a very easy shot so there for you suck :P jk

Hi Ian, When u get ready come on over to the East Side next year and we will put u on 130 buck and sling some ink on ya. How's that sound. Bring Gino to he need's some real ink. I sure like that BOSS BUCK u got.

GET INK GOT INK Later Inkspot East side13

post-2340-1264457244_thumb.jpg

Hi Ian, When u get ready come on over to the East Side next year and we will put u on 130 buck and sling some ink on ya. How's that sound. Bring Gino to he need's some real ink. I sure like that BOSS BUCK u got.

Hey Lar Dog, couldn't you have gotten some nice tatoos of some giant coues or elk or something instead of that scary skeleton stuff??? :)

Amanda

Dude if I do get one I'll be sure to go to you and have my elk antelope and deer on it LOL! I like the picture

Congratulations Ian on a great Coues.

You have been blessed with 3 really nice

harvest in the last couple years.

Glad to get to see some more pictures

other than the cell picture I got a few days ago.

Gino had nothing but great things to say about you

and you politeness and thankfulness for everything

including being woke up in the morning.

I would cherish the opportunity to meet a man of your caliber.

Again, congratulations on a great buck.

Mike

Thank you and one day it will happen that we will run into each other.

Thanks,

Ian