Sign in to follow this  
RAM

Fallen Officer

For those who have kept up with the news, know about the Gilbert Police Lt. that was killed in the line of duty late last week. I am writting you today, asking that you take a moment and say a brief prayer for him and his family. I didn't know Lt. Shuhandler personally, but my heart goes out to him and his family (Blood and fellow Officers).

May Lt. Shuhandler rest in peace.

-Ryan

His friends and family have been in our prayers. Thanks for posting.

TJ

I have made some silent prayers for Lt. Shuhandler and his family and freinds.

This is very sad situation. I feel for him and his family. May they find the strength to overcome their sorrow, and I hope a fitting tribute is made to him for his services to the people of Arizona and this nation.

God speed!

Prayers sent... such a sad and disturbing story... A man who gave all to his community.... and asked so little in return.... taken by those who only take.... the scum of the earth... God Bless the loved ones of Lt. Shuhandler and may he rest in peace.

:angry: Can someone Please tell me why those sorry excuses for human life made it to a hospital??? They do not deserve to live....

We need to pray for safety of all officers! My mother works for TASER'S foundation for fallen officers, if i remember correctly couple weeks ago nationwide was at a all time highr for fallen officers and it was in first 6 weeks of year. every time officer is killed taser has a emergency fund for family to help until benefits kick in. she attends all funerals in state and it is tough even when you do not know them. every good person in this world knows that police, firemen, millitary and many others are doing what they do to save our butts. we should pray and we should be thankful and those of us who are in or have done any of these jobs should be thankful were alive and be thankful someone was willing to step up and take our places in security of this wonderful yet confused country we all live in. i pray that LT'S family, friends, and fellow officers will find peace in this horrible tragedy just knowing he was doing the job of a warrior and sifting through the filth of society everyday to better our community. thank you to all who serve us in one way or another ;) . God Bless, mike

Prayers sent. A few of my friends are on the force......it is always a hard time for them.

so far this year our nation has lost 32 officers. i wish there was a way to load audio of his last call. very very chilling and sad.

rest in peace brother.