Sign in to follow this  
gonhntn

Mearns quail tattoo

Mearns season is over,dogs are resting, and I am trying to figure out what I am going to do now. Well, I think it is time to go ahead and get some ideas from you guys or gals for a mearns quail arm tattoo. I have been pondering this for years and in order to celebrate this remarkable bird I need some ideas. I have been thinking of somehow using a piece of mimbres pottery along with the Male mearns. All ideas welcome. (wife thinks I am nuts) Saids I am going to faint at the site and sound of the tattoo gun. First tat????

Thanks gonhntn

You are a pretty hard core bird hunter. Take some pics of the tat when you get it done so we can check it out.

how do you want the theme to be? i got some friends at school that are gunna be tat artists when they get out of high school.... but i go to a ghetto school haha but they could turn out really good. if you want send me a pic of what you want to have drawing you want to have drawn and i can have them get something up if you want

a tattoo of a bird only

Why not get a tattoo of your dog with a Mearns quail in its jaws and a Arizona back drop nothing crazy

Now I'm not into tatt's at all, but it would have to be a GSP on a rock hard point of a mearns quail. Oh, and I agree with your wife, you're nuts.

Go for it, Man!! Just remember you are making a lifetime commitment... you can't divorce a Tat.... it took me over a 1 1/2 years to decide that this tat was exactly what I wanted then we did it! It is on my shoulder and I have never regretted it!

post-996-1267153692.jpg

Thanks for all the advice and support. I have been struggling with this for quite sometime. Keep it coming.

Thanks, Gonhntn