Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Pics of the 150 and 135 bucks

Harold Declay and Mark Oliva brought their giant bucks by the CW.com booth at the expo. WOW, what a treat that was! I took lots of pics.

Thanks to you both for taking the time to bring your bucks and put up with all us gawkers drooling all over your bucks. We also had a 122 buck come by and that was great too!!!

150 - Harold's awesome buck from WMAT:

post-1-1267458612_thumb.jpg

post-1-1267458626_thumb.jpg

Then we got some pics comparing the two bucks. And although Mark's amazing spot and stalk archery buck scores like 135, the 150 makes it look small! WOW, who could believe a 135 buck would look small? Both bucks really are tremendous.

post-1-1267458648_thumb.jpg

post-1-1267458640_thumb.jpg

post-1-1267459023_thumb.jpg

look at the difference in the bases!

post-1-1267458656_thumb.jpg

wow

Amazing! Everytime I look at those 2 racks it amazes me some of the similarities in antler configuration. Wish I could have made it to see them in person!

wow they are both awesome bucks! I want one of those t-shirts he has on!

Hey thanks Amanda for posting these pics.. We had a lot of fun.. lol it was pretty cool trying to walk into the expo and all these people were stopping me wanting to look at my buck..

Too bad i got rid of the DeClay buck. :( . Well i'll have a shoulder mount of the replica with the original hide. Who knows how long if possilbe i will be seeing a buck like this again??

Harold

Hey thanks Amanda for posting these pics.. We had a lot of fun.. lol it was pretty cool trying to walk into the expo and all these people were stopping me wanting to look at my buck..

Too bad i got rid of the DeClay buck. :( . Well i'll have a shoulder mount of the replica with the original hide. Who knows how long if possilbe i will be seeing a buck like this again??

Harold

Must be hard to part with the original rack! Make sure you post pics of the mounted replica when it's done!

Amanda