Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Jim White

A+++ Rating.... and a Great guy to boot!!

Had an issue with my panning attachment... I messed it up worse than Jim has ever seen!! :blink: With Jim's help I'm back in business! In these hard economic times I find that cusomer service has suffered in many places we do business. It was refreshing to see that in Jim's business it is still a cut above the rest!! Thank You Jim!! I will see you at the archery shoots this summer and plan to buy that tripod & head setup that you explained on the phone!! ;)

Thanks for the post Gino. It's always great when CW.comer's get great service from our sponsors!

Thanks to Jim for providing great gear and service!!

Need a Jim White product? He makes great adapters and a tripod head. Check them out here:

tripod head:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/tr...ripod_heads.htm

adapters:

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/bookstore/adaptors.htm

Amanda

Jim is always a great guy to talk to. i buy most of my tripod stuff from him. all of his equipment is top of the line as far as im concerned. he has great prices too.

Ive spent a few hours at Jims house looking over optics, talking hunting, and about dogs. He is as good as they come.

+1 on everything said here. I have been doing business with Jim for years and have several of his products in my pack at all times.

A few years back I was in the archery shop in Flag.

I was looking over the tripod heads and was looking at Jim Whites head specifically.

He happened to walk in the store to check on things when we struck up a conversation.

He explained all that entailed in the unit and gave me the scoop on the warranty.

"If it breaks, I'll fix it."

Nuff Said, I've been a happy owner of that head since. No issues to speak of.

Very light and especially compact.

Got my Jim White panning attachment back on my Outdoorsman head today... it works better than ever!! Payson Outfitters and I are going to test it and the Jim White head on the HD Video Camera I'll be using in Africa next Tuesday.... Trying to determine which is going to work best for this trip. Can't Wait!

A few years back I was in the archery shop in Flag.

I was looking over the tripod heads and was looking at Jim Whites head specifically.

He happened to walk in the store to check on things when we struck up a conversation.

He explained all that entailed in the unit and gave me the scoop on the warranty.

"If it breaks, I'll fix it."

Nuff Said, I've been a happy owner of that head since. No issues to speak of.

Very light and especially compact.

And thats the truth. I sent him my tripod that had a leg break... Three days later it was like new again.... About 6 years later, I still have it and it works like a charm!

Jim is a great guy! He has awesome products and is always willing to take the time and talk with you, and explain the differences in the products he sells so you can figure out what fits you best!

I also own several of Jims Products. All are top quality and Jim backs them 100%. As others have said he is a great guy and I have enjoyed visiting with him several times.

Got my Jim White panning attachment back on my Outdoorsman head today... it works better than ever!! Payson Outfitters and I are going to test it and the Jim White head on the HD Video Camera I'll be using in Africa next Tuesday.... Trying to determine which is going to work best for this trip. Can't Wait!

You just had to throw that Africa reminder in there... I'll be thinking of you while I'm on the end of a shovel. Enjoy.