Sign in to follow this  
125coues

ABA Banquet success

Hey guys, We had a blast at the ABA Banquet last night...it started out with me wining the $1,000.00 cash. Then I went and bought $100 in raffle tickets for the commissioners Javelina tag, and WON it!!! I offered it to my dear friend Cookie, but she said no, so I gave it to my wife Kathi, again. I have hunted them enough, and I know she will want to hunt them again like she did last year when I bought her the tag from the Antelope banquet. Our table was really successful in wining items and just had a blast. The ABA really put on a good evening for all. Oh and our own beloved Christian did a great job in selling raffle items and working the live auction.

Thanks for the report!! Sounds like a great evening and congrats to Kathi on her Javelina tag!! It was just her birthday afterall, so it's a perfect gift.

Amanda

Congratulations on the cash and winning the javelina tag. If you guys need any help on the pig tag I have a pair of 15x56's that need some hours put on them and would love to tag along. Does Kathi have a year to hunt them? That's just awesome she gets to do it again. What a nice husband. ;)

TJ

Yes sir your table was hot, looks like your $100 bucks beat my $100 for the jav ;) It was a great night of fellowship! 2nd that, christian was doing a great job!

Last year I hit the $1000.00, but this year we cleaned up on the bucket raffles. We managed to win two bows, rifle, game cart, and my son won a bb gun. You have to spend the money to win the prizes. Christian did do a heck of a job. David

David for as much stuff as you win at the banquets I am pretty sure you have a pet leperchan or something you carry around with you!

Seriosuly?! A commissioners Javelina tag!? That makes me laugh, but congrats!

There is also commissioner mountain lion and bear tags. Infact the bear tag was auctioned off at the ABA banquet and it brought in $3300. All the money that these tags bring in go right back into the ground so it is a great deal!

Thanks for all the compliments everybody the banquet was an absolute blast and I cant wait for next years!

Seriosuly?! A commissioners Javelina tag!? That makes me laugh, but congrats!

I would love to have that "Special Stink Pig Tag"! Pigs are one of the funnest critters to hunt and I can never get enough of it! Congrats on the pig tag!!! JIM>

David for as much stuff as you win at the banquets I am pretty sure you have a pet leperchan or something you carry around with you!

Jeremy, I bring my wife with me since she is irish. Plus I had over 600 tickets floating around in the buckets. David