Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy350

Vanes: blazers, 4in. fobs

I tried the FOBs and thought they were to noisy, much noisier than the blazers. also had a problem of the FOB hitting the string at full draw. Had to put a spacer between nock and FOB to keep it from hitting

3 inch fusion all the way. I have thirty arrows of them if you want something blazer size they make a 2 inch and they fletch up way easier then blazers.

+1

I would go with the AAE 2" vanes. They are much easier to fletch than the blazers. If you look straight down the shaft with the blazers on there, i would bet that at least 1 will be cocked a little bit.

http://arizonaarchery.com/category/x_0IY2l...AX_HUNTERS.html

I like the way those vanes fly A LOT, but I have had awful luck with fletching them, and taken them to more than one shop to have them fletched by some one else, always with the same results: they won't stay on my Gold Tips!

I use a bitz jig, always prep the shafts, and have tried Goatuff, AAE Fastset, and Bohning Platinum. Do you have any advice?

Those FOB's came out in the 80's. There just reintroduced them to repeat the fad. They will go away in a year or so. They used to have them that went on the broadhead,I don't know if they have those out now or not. But they will go away, there just easy to fletch for the lazy and the people that don't know any better!!!

Those FOB's came out in the 80's. There just reintroduced them to repeat the fad. They will go away in a year or so. They used to have them that went on the broadhead,I don't know if they have those out now or not. But they will go away, there just easy to fletch for the lazy and the people that don't know any better!!!

Uhhhhhhh, no.

this here is what you call an ignorant post.

Redman

I think someone needs to go to rehab :lol: :lol:

I would go with the AAE 2" vanes. They are much easier to fletch than the blazers. If you look straight down the shaft with the blazers on there, i would bet that at least 1 will be cocked a little bit.

+1 on the 2" aae's love um wouldnt shoot another fletch, great in the wind super queit and great stability!!!

I like the way those vanes fly A LOT, but I have had awful luck with fletching them, and taken them to more than one shop to have them fletched by some one else, always with the same results: they won't stay on my Gold Tips!

I use a bitz jig, always prep the shafts, and have tried Goatuff, AAE Fastset, and Bohning Platinum. Do you have any advice?

As far as getting those little aae vanes to stick, you really should try our max bond glue, it special formulated for those vanes.... that being said I use the3 inch aae for just about everything and they work great

I use the NAP Quikfletch, they are quiet, fast, accurate, and you can fletch a dozen arrows in about 1 minute!

After you boil the water that is.

Wrapped look, and easy to see flying thru your target.

main.jpg

quickfletch.jpg

After that I would highly recommend the AAE or the Blazer