Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

STEAK

STEAK  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite kind of steak?

• Ribeye
    • Tbone
    • New York
    • Sirloin
    • Tenderloin

Seeing Chef's post got me to thinking what people's favorite kind of steak is. I personally do not care for either ribeyes (to much fat) or Tbones. Of course I like tenderloin but I might prefer New Yorks. Sirloins are always great steaks as well.

Ribeyes with at least 24 hours in the right Marinade and all that sweet marbling melts away an makes the sweetest most tender BEST grilled steak there is ..... The trick is using the right ingredient in your marinade The same goes for those RIBS

A WELL AGED ribeye. Cut thick and seasoned with sea salt, fresh ground pepper and just a bit of garlic powder. Cooked over mesquite coals until its rare-medium rare. Let it rest for 5 minutes and its ready to go!...... ;)

Love a fat juicy ribeye. Marbled throughout, enjoyin the taste of the beef, not marinade. Add a little coarse ground sea salt and fresh course ground pepper. Love it.

I'll say T-bone, well really porter house so I get more tenderloin. If it had to be a single cut tenderloin is definately my fave, but im usually a little more hungry than that.

Love a fat juicy ribeye. Marbled throughout, enjoyin the taste of the beef, not marinade. Add a little coarse ground sea salt and fresh course ground pepper. Love it.

+1.. Well Said!!! There is no other!! ;) Real men add salt to the fat and eat it too! ;) :D B) :lol:

Hit the nail on the head with this one.

I enjoy all cuts of meat.

Quality of the meat is what's important.

Kobe beef and USDA Prime are tough to beat.

Especially aged cuts.

If I were to choose just one, my staple is the rib-eye.

Seasoned exactly like Coues79 described, which is exactly how I prepared them last night.

(think I'm gettin hungry again) :P

I think the guy that decided he needed my tree stand more than me likes tube steak. Raw.

+1.. Well Said!!! There is no other!! ;) Real men add salt to the fat and eat it too! ;) :D B) :lol:

LOL both you and yes often Sea Salt and pepper does just fine but sometimes it is good to mix things up and the Key to my Marinade is So Co ... (Southern Comfort for those wondering ) and from Steaks to Ribs makes a some heck of good eating.....

Oh and while on the topic Give me Venison back Strap over any Beef Cut